Shark Tank India, the Indian version of the international venture reality programme, has gotten a lot of interest in India since its debut in December, and it is currently one of most talked-about programs in the country. In the show, budding entrepreneurs compete to win the affections of the panelists, or sharks, in order to earn funds. Aspiring entrepreneurs or startups can now register to get funding from Shark tank India.
If you want to entice the judges Shark Tank India with your profitable business concept, here’s how to register your startup and sign up for the tv program:
- Visit www.sharktank.sonyliv.com or get the SonyLIV Application from the Play Store or App Store on iPhone.
- Register your phone number to get a 6-digit OTP (one-time password).
- Enter the OTP and select either English or Hindi as your desired language.
- You will be taken to an online application form after accepting to the terms and conditions.
- Fill out the form completely, including the required boxes.
- Provide information about your business concept and make a sales pitch by supplying ‘as much data as you can and are prepared to share. This will allow the show’s producers to evaluate your company proposal.
In one phrase, describe your company idea. A business model overview of no more than 250 words is also needed. You can also include images of your goods if you have them.
If the information you offer excites the show’s producers, you may be invited to participate in Shark Tank India and present your business concept to the sharks.
View this post on Instagram
Shark Tank India has gotten conflicting reviews since its debut. While some have praised some out-of-the-box company concepts, others have chastised the sharks for victimizing the businessmen.
After making hostile remarks about startup founders seeking funding, Ashneer Grover became fodder for memes. Meanwhile, sources say that the co-founder and Director of BharatPe is going to be removed on suspicion of cheating.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.