If you’re a travel junky, then it’s highly likely that you’re having ‘Bali’ as your bucket list destination. But wait! if you’re planning a getaway sometime soon, you need to get to speed on a few rules and regulations for planning a Bali trip, Indonesia.
As per the recent incidents, the president of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, has imposed some new rules which you need to be aware of.
Travelers Allowed From Only 19 Countries
Yes! You heard that right; Bali is not welcoming everyone from across the world but is open for only 19 specific countries at the moment, which are as follows:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
5 Budget-Friendly Post-Diwali Trips Under Rs 10000
What You’ll Need Before Planning A Bali Trip
You need to have certain documents and follow a specific procedure before entering a foreign country. Luckily, for Indonesia, the rules and regulations are pretty basic, and you need the following set of documents:
- Certificate of vaccination (2 Shots) from Government of India.
- Health Insurance has a total of USD 100,000 coverage limit.
- Booking details of accommodation for your stays with payment slips done in advance.
Visa and entry permits as per requirement.
- Registration in Electronic Custom Declaration.
- 03 Days of quarantine required with booking details for the same.
- Negative RTPCR Report (72 Hours before arrival).
- Immigration document if required or permanent address and NOC from relative if you’re visiting someone in Bali.
- Step By Step Procedure To Enter Bali.
Latest travel restrictions you should know while travelling to Canada post Covid-19
What Are The Most Popular Tourist Attractions In Bali?
Bali is a beautiful destination where you get to have serene views and be worshipped with a ton of Greenlands and water bodies. But you need to have a list of places that are must-visit and should be on your map. So, here’s a list of famous places that you need to go to in Bali.
- Pura Tanah Lot
- Mount Batur
- Uluwatu Temple
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Ubud Art & Culture
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Seminyak Shopping
- Nusa Dua Beach
- The Nusa Islands
- Kuta Beach
- The Sidemen Valley
- Sekumpul Waterfall
- Tirta Empul Temple
- Waterbom Bali
Latest USA Travel restrictions while traveling post Covid-19