Amazon Prime is a service that can be called as an all rounder. Not only does it provide access to millions of OTT content through its Amazon Prime Membership subscription, It also allows access to free deliveries and reduced prices of products.
While many might be quite speculative about paying for its subscription, we are here to inform you about all the ways through which you can avail free subscription to Amazon prime.
Amazon prime Subscription is generally available for an year at Rs.999 and for Rs.129 per month. Continue reading to know how to get free access to Amazon Prime Membership.
Best current offers to avail free subscription of Amazon Prime Membership through telecom Jio, Airtel and Voda plans :
Airtel broadband and postpaid plans:
Customers enrolled for the 499 Airtel postpaid infinity plan and Broadband plans can in general get free access to Prime. Here is how you can get yours right now. Follow the steps and unlock your free goodies.
- start with opening your Airtel thanks app and search for the discover airtelthanks banner.
- Amazon prime card is featured under this page.
- tap on the claim now option which will redirect you to the next screen and sign up page of Amazon.
- If you already have an account with Amazon, enter the credentials for that account and log in.
- If you see the welcome to Amazon Prime page after tapping on login in option, you are officially in. You are now a prime customer.
Jio postpaid plus plans:
All Jio users who use the 399 Jio postpaid plus plans can avail free subscription to Amazon Prime. Follow the steps mentioned below to become a prime user.
- Begin with installing the myJio app and log in with your number.
- On the homepage, you will find the Amazon Prime banner. Tap on the Activate now button next to it.
- Login to Amazon using the link given to activate your prime membership either with your existing Amazon account or a new account.
- Once the sign in is complete, your Prime membership gets activated.
Vodafone Idea REDX plan:
All Vodafone users using the REDX postpaid plan of Rs.499 and above are eligible for the free prime membership. Read the following steps to unlock your free feature.
- Download the VI app.
- Log in using your VI postpaid number
- Look for your plan’s award section on the home page and you will come across the Amazon Prime banner.
- Click the banner to be redirected to the Amazon sign in page from where you can sign-in and start accessing your free Amazon Prime membership subscription. That’s all is there to it folks. It’s pretty easy.
What if you want to cancel Amazon Prime membership and get refund at the same time?
According to Amazon, customers who have paid for a Prime membership but never used their benefits could be eligible for a full refund.
If you want to cancel your membership within three business days of converting from your free trial, you’re also eligible for a full refund – provided you didn’t use any Prime benefits during that time.
Those who have used the benefits could be eligible for a partial refund based on the remaining time in their membership and their use.