Photographs printed on Aadhaar is unrecognisable to Aadhaar card owners. UIDAI, or the Unique Identification Authority of India, allows Aadhaar card users to update their photo. You must, however, file an application online before visiting the closest Aadhaar Registration Centre and these simple procedures.
The Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number provided by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). It includes all of your personal information, such as your identity, address, date of birth, Aadhaar number, portrait, and biometric identification. The number serves as confirmation of identification and address for the individual anywhere in India.
Any child or adult who is a resident of India can freely register in order to receive an Aadhaar number without regard to gender. Cardholders must also connect their Aadhaar cards to their PAN ids, making it a vital documentation for getting financial services. In workplaces, hotels, and other public places, the 12-digit identification number can be used as authentication.
Cardholders can simply alter the identity, mobile number, and address on their Aadhaar Card by visiting the authorized UIDAI portal. They can simply update their information with regard to an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or an Aadhaar Sewa Kendra. Sometimes, the photograph shown on Aadhaar is unrecognisable to Aadhaar card owners. here are the following complete steps to replace your old photographs on Aadhaar card with the new one.
- Get the Aadhaar Registration Form from the UIDAI’s official web page.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Submit the application form to a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment centre.
- A centre official will authenticate the information on the form using biometric verification.
- Now at Aadhaar Enrolment Centre/ Aadhaar Sewa Kendra, the official will take your new photograph.
- For the photo changing service, pay a sum of Rs 25 + GST.
- The official will distribute an approval slip that includes the update request number (URN).
- Use the URN to verify the process on the official web page of UIDAI.