Nowadays, as per the Instruction of the Central Board of Direct taxes, every Person must link their Aadhaar card with Pan. As a result to avoid facing a fine of Rs 1000 connect your PAN to your Aadhaar by the end of this month June 2022. You will be penalized Rs 500 if you access your PAN to your Aadhaar on or prior to June 30, 2022. Meanwhile, after June 30, a cost of Rs 1,000 would be needed if the PAN-Aadhaar link is not activated, according to a circular published by the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
Payment of Fine for not linking Pan and Aadhaar Card:
According to a new statement by the Income Tax Department and a new post on the Twitter page, charges are to be submitted by Challan No ITNS 280 with Main head 0021 (Income Tax Besides from Companies) & Minor head 500 (Fee). The charges have now been disassembled into their basic components.
Link PAN Aadhaar Started
Fee of Rs.500 payable if linked up to 30/06/22, else fee payable is Rs.1000
Fees to be paid by Challan No ITNS 280 with Major head 0021 (Income Tax Other than Companies) & Minor head 500 (Fee)
Try to link after 4-5 working days from date of payment pic.twitter.com/LUPV13hlkF
— Taxation Updates 📊 (@TaxationUpdates) June 1, 2022
“A fee of Rs.500 is required if synced before the 30/06/22; otherwise, a price of Rs.1000 is charged.” Fees must be paid using Challan No. ITNS 280 and Major Head 0021 (Income Tax Other than Corporations) and Minor Head 500. (Fee). “Try to connect after 4-5 business days from the transaction date.”
Here are the Steps mentioned by us to link Pan Card with Aadhaar Card, Check Now
- First of all, Visit the Income Tax webpage
- After choosing the Link Aadhaar button from the fast links area, you will be routed to a pop-up window.
- Input your PAN card number along with the Aadhaar card number, address, and mobile phone number.
- After validating the credentials, click the ‘I validate my Aadhaar data’ button. After that, select the ‘Continue’ tab.
- On your registered mobile contact Number, you will obtain a one-time password (OTP) which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Complete in the boxes on the display, then press the ‘Validate’ button. Your PAN and Aadhaar will be associated once you have paid the penalty.
- If you do not have access to the income tax platform, you can attach the documents via SMS.