Now Aadhaar card is one of the vital documents for a citizen of India. Undertaking the global pandemic insight the Aadhaar issuing body Unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) has announced that you don’t need to go to the Aadhaar Seva Kendra for the following update on your Aadhaar card:
- DOB, Date of Birth
- Change in Gender
But there are services that you have to go for Aadhaar Seva Kendra or to enrolment update center like:
- Biometric update
- Change in the details of the Head/Guardian of the family.
To make any update on your Aadhaar card, it is mandatory to have your mobile number registered. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for the Aadhaar authentication.
You need to verify your email address to which you do later once the enrolment or update center of Aadhaar card verifies your number.
How to verify your mobile number on the website of UIDAI:
- Go to https://uidai.gov.in/
- Fill in the mentioned details like your Aadhaar number, security code, and email address.
- Add the mobile number that you want to verify along with your 1 digit Aadhaar card number.
- You will get the OTP on both, your mobile number which you want to verify.
- Enter the OTP, where it is mentioned, and verify it.
If your information is correct then the message “Congratulations! The phone number matches with our record” will pop.
The same thing will happen when you’ll verify your email address. In place of your mobile number you have to add the email address that you want to verify. If it matches the database of your already saved information then the message “ Congratulations! The email address matches with our record” will pop.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.