The Sony PlayStation 5 hasn’t been on sale since October 2021. Today, it will finally go on sale on various online and offline platforms after three months. As a result, more buyers are expected to pre-book it today.
The Sony PlayStation 5 or the PS5 is still in demand every year, even after its global launch. Even though India started selling the PS5 very late than other countries, the demand for the same is much greater than the supply. However, buyers have a chance to pre-order the new generation gaming console today.
The new PS5 will be sold via Amazon, Flipkart, Sony Center, Croma, Vijay Sales, Game Loot, Games The Shop, Prepaid Gamer Card, and Reliance Digital. Both PS5 and PS5 Digital will be available to purchase today.
The standard version of the PS5 with a Blu-Ray player has been priced at Rs 49,990, and the Digital Edition of the console is priced at Rs 39,990.
Pre Booking The PS5
The PS5 is being restocked in India for the 10th time, and the demand is still pretty much high. People are expecting the units to get sold out too fast. You can only grab a hold on it by making sure that you get it pre-booked. Here’s how you can do it.
- The best option is to involve more people to maximize booking the console.
- Try both desktop and mobile applications of e-commerce websites. If one fails, you will still be left with an option.
- If you are making the booking alone, make sure to keep multiple tabs open in advance with separate sellers.
- Stay logged in to these e-commerce websites and make sure to have saved all the necessary payment information and the address. This will ensure a speedy checkout.
- Since many people are going to be online at the same time, some buyers might experience lag when trying to make the booking. The best way to steer clear of it is to switch to a reliable WiFi connection, preferably at home.
- Ensure that not many devices are connected to the WiFi or are streaming heavy videos at the time of booking.