Sex Sports Championship Announced: Know Rules, Tasks, Points System and More

All you need to know about the first ever Sex competition that is going to be held in Sweden.


Sweden, renowned for its progressive principles and commitment to equality, has shattered expectations by officially recognizing sex as a competitive activity. In a truly astonishing twist, the northern European nation is preparing to host the groundbreaking European Sex Championship.

Sex Sports Championship Announced: Know Rules, Tasks, Points System and More

Arranged by the innovative Swedish Sex Federation, this extraordinary event is slated to kick off on June 8. Talented individuals from diverse European countries will converge to demonstrate their prowess across a remarkable array of 16 disciplines. Over the course of several weeks, these participants will captivate audiences with their extraordinary skills and abilities.

During each intense day of competition, lasting six hours, these exceptional athletes will engage in exhilarating sessions. The individual “matches,” ranging from 45 minutes to an hour, will showcase their remarkable talent, dedication, and passion for this extraordinary sport.

European Sex Championship Tasks and Points

The European Sex Championship features a variety of disciplines that celebrate sensuality and physical intimacy. These include seduction, body massages, exploring erogenous zones, prelude, oral sex, penetration, endurance, physical appearance, executing poses, creative position changes, achieving multiple orgasms within a time limit, artistic performance and pose transitions, and the ability to increase heart rate and blood pressure during competition.

Furthermore, there are additional categories that highlight the aesthetics and creativity of the participants. These categories include the most visually stunning and intricate pose, the most artistically expressive communication judged by both a panel and the audience, and the couple who exhibit the highest level of activity, artistic interpretation of the Kamasutra, and popularity among both the jury and spectators.

In each discipline, participants can receive a score ranging from 5 to 10 points. This score is determined through a combination of public voting and the evaluation of a panel of five judges. The tournament is divided into three levels, and participants must achieve a specific number of points in each level to progress further in the competition.

Sex Sports Championship Announced: Know Rules, Tasks, Points System and More

European Sex Championship Winner Rule

Till now, European Sex Championship has received the registration of 20 participants from different countries. The winner for the tournament will be decided by a jury and audience vote. 70% of the total votes will be considered from the audience’s side and remaining 30% of votes from judges will be considered.

RBI Withdraws Rs 2000 Note: Exchange Before September 30 in Your Nearest Banks

The Reserve Bank of India has decided to withdraw Rs 2,000 banknotes from circulation, but they will still be legal tender. It has advised...

Narendra Modi Net Worth 2023: Is the Indian PM a Rich Man?

In Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Bombay State, Narendra Modi was born on September 17, 1950, to a Gujarati Hindu family of grocery store owners. He...

India to Settle International Trade in Rupees Going Forward; Reducing Reliance on US Dollar

In a ground breaking foreign policy announced on Sunday, the Government of India has announced that it will start settling the international foreign trade...

Related articles

Rare Childhood Pictures Of Some Famous Female Badminton Stars

Just like in other sports fields, India has achieved success in badminton as well, And a lot of...

Tokyo Olympics 2020 Update- Indian Women’s Hockey Team Cleared For Semi Finals, Aiming For The Top

The Indian Women’s Hockey team makes their presence known by emerging victorious against the Australian team with a...

India’s Olympic Schedule for Tokyo 2020, Day 13, August 4: Everything You Need to Know

August 4 India's Schedule in Tokyo Olympics- Lovlina Borgohain, who has already qualified for the Olympics in the...

Do You Know About This Crazy Sport? Watch Video

Our world is full of thousands of kinds of games, of which many are still unknown to all...

Lights, Camera, Action: The Most Popular Sport in Movies 

"42" (2013) pays tribute to Jackie Robinson, a legendary trailblazer who shattered racial barriers in baseball. These remarkable...

7 Best Sports Movies on Hotstar

Hotstar has emerged leading streaming platforms which offers a wide range of movies and shows for sports enthusiasts....

Mostbet Boxing Betting & Bonus

Mostbet is a premier online platform that offers a comprehensive range of opportunities for sports betting fans. With...

How is IPL Shaping the Betting Scene in India

A look at  how the Indian Premier League of cricket is helping to shape the online betting scene...