The State Bank of India [SBI] has declared the result of its Probationary Officer [PO] Preliminary Examination [SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021] on 15 December 2021.
The candidates can check their results on the official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in.
The preliminary exams were conducted on 20, 21, and 27 November 2021.
SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in the Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in the banking sector because of the following reasons:
Brand value of SBI and reputation associated with SBI PO post:
- Lucrative pay scale which is highest among PSU Banks.
- Growth opportunities where even a PO can progress to the level of Chairperson.
- Job satisfaction and social prestige.
SBI PO exam consists of 3 phases – Prelims, Mains, and GD/ Interview round.
This examination was conducted to recruit a total of 2056 posts of PO. According to media reports, about 10 lakh candidates had applied for these posts. Successful candidates in the preliminary examination will be eligible for the main examination. The dates for the main exam are expected to be announced soon.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2021: How to Check Results
The students can check out their result for the SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2021 by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates should go to the official website by clicking here.
- Click on the Current Opening Section given on the home page.
- Click on the link of Probationary Officer Recruitment here.
- Now click on the link of Preliminary Exam Result.
- Enter the requested information and submit.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Download it now.
Were you enrolled in the SBI PO and excited to see your results? Or have you already checked the same? Well! Comment down below as we’ll be waiting to know more from you.
Rest, we’ll be back with more information on the same topics as soon as they are out.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.