JioMart has come back with another sale to destroy the competitors. The new JioMart 5 din Tak Dhina Dhin sale will be live between 30 April 2022 and 4 May 2022. You can find lucrative offers on products ranging from electronics to daily needs to fashion and much more.
Discounts on regular use products:
- Flat ₹651 off on buying a combo of 5 L Oil and 5 kg rice.
- 10 kg pack of Atta starting only from just ₹275.
- Flat 25% off on all cold drinks in the JioMart Tak Dhina Dhin sale.
- Up to 50% off on purchase of biscuits.
- Flat 25% off on detergents and flat 30% off on soaps.
- Juices and chocolates are going on sale at up to 50% off.
- Pulses and dry fruits can be bought at up to 30% off.
- Dairy products, including cheese and curd, will have up to 50% off.
- Skincare products and deodorants can be purchased at up to 50% off.
Offers on Electronics:
- New-age smartphones will have a lucrative up to 25% off.
- Laptops will be selling at up to 35% off.
- Inverters can be availed at an exciting up to 45% off on their MRP.
- Summer essentials, fans and refrigerators are up to 50% off.
- A special offer on the ITEL Vision 2S smartphone. The phone will be sold somewhere in the range of ₹6,000 in the JioMart Tak Dhina Dhin sale.
Discounts on Clothing:
- Shorts and T-shirts start at ₹199.
- On summer casuals and kurta an off of up to 50%.
- Female dresses will begin somewhere in the range of ₹200.
- Kids can buy their clothing for just ₹99.
Offers on Home and Kitchen Appliances:
- Bags and backpacks will have a lucrative up to 80% off.
- Water bottles will be offered at a discount of up to 75% off.
- Baby products will sell at up to 80% off.
- Protein powder will be sold at an unrevealed lucrative price in the JioMart Tak Dhina Dhin sale.
Users can avail of more discounts through certain payment gateways on the JioMart website. So mark the dates and get ready for the JioMart Tak Dhina Dhin sale to buy your favourite products at lucrative discounts.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.