Netflix has surpassed all other OTT entertainment platforms in terms of new film releases and video content. So, you’re devoted to Netflix streaming video, but a subscription service plan irritates you? Don’t worry; we have the best methods to enjoy Netflix Subscription for free.
Netflix features a slew of original programming, big movies, web series, and other offerings. We all want to see it, but the only obstacle is the subscription plans. And these services are worthwhile.
However, not everybody can afford Netflix subscriptions. There aren’t many individuals who are anxious to learn how to access Netflix Subscription for free forever.
6 Best Ways to Get a Netflix subscription for Free
Kenya VPN Method for Free Netflix
- You only need to install a VPN that links to the Vietnam Local Server.
- With “Hola VPN Censored,” you can always use Search On google.
- Download and launch Hola VPN.
- Remove the old installed version of Netflix and install the new Netflix version.
- Go to Hola, tap on the Netflix button, and join the ‘Vietnam server.
- If you just can not see the ‘Begin a Free Plan’ advertisement, close the Netflix app, clear the data, and then reopen it.
- Open Netflix and sign up with your new Gmail address and credentials.
- Have a Free Netflix Premium Subscription with a VPN method
Google’s Opinion Rewards Scheme to Get Netflix Subscription
Google’s opinion rewards scheme is an excellent way to earn money. Applicants in this task fill out various questionnaires and answer a few questions. Users who finish the most recent poll are qualified for a prize.
Customers can withdraw the price amount by depositing it to their PayPal wallets if it reaches a particular threshold. Consumers who have completed the surveys in this process can utilize the funds they have received to purchase a Netflix Subscription for free.
Netflix Subscription for Free with Jio
Yes, you read that correctly. Netflix Premium Subscription is now available through Indian telecom companies as part of their telecom packages. Jio is the most affordable option, with a 399 postpaid plan that includes a free Netflix Premium subscription. Users will also receive free Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar VIP memberships in addition to free Netflix. And, yes, both online and offline methods are available for converting prepaid SIM cards to postpaid SIM cards.
Activate Netflix with Jio Postpaid:
- Download and install the most recent latest version of the MyJio application on ios or android. Use your Jio postpaid phone number to sign in.
- Once logged in, simply click on the Netflix registration banner on the MyJio app’s dashboard.
- Sign in or create a new Netflix Profile to take advantage of/benefits of the deal.
- Please keep in mind that you will receive a Rs 199 mobile-only Netflix package.
- The Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar enrolment processes are similar to Netflix.
- The billing plan will determine Netflix subscription availability.
- Jio also offers postpaid plans starting at Rs 399, Rs 599, Rs 799, Rs 999, and Rs 1,499. All of these options include complimentary Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and a VIP membership to Disney+ Hotstar.
VI Plans Offer Free Netflix
Vi also provides unlimited free OTT memberships with its RedX Postpaid Packages for Individuals and Families.
This plan begins at Rupees 1099 but includes unlimited 4G data as well as OTT subscriptions such as complimentary Netflix Premium, Disney + Hotstar, and Amazon Prime Videos.
This Vodafone RedX package starts at Rs 1,099 per month and has a six-month lock-in term. It also provides additional privileges such as free airport lounge entrance to both domestic and international airport lounges four times each year.
All three plans include a year of free Netflix TV and mobile service. This Netflix plan will normally cost you Rs 5,988 annually. Customers will also receive a free Zee5 Premium subscription and a one-year Amazon Prime membership worth Rs 999.
Tata Play OTT Bundle with Free Netflix
With the support of Netflix, your own exclusive Tata Sky has switched its identity to Tata Play and is now providing free Binge Combo bundles. The new Tata Play subscription costs only Rs. 2499. You can now access a range of OTT services thanks to your network installation. You may switch between HD and SD Television channels as well as media on a single screen.
Furthermore, Tata Play provides several binge-watching bundles, beginning with the basic package, standard plan, and premium Netflix subscription options. Monthly membership options for Netflix’s basic, standard, and premium tiers range from Rs. 389 to Rs. 1399 with Tata Play Binge Bundle.
Free Netflix Premium trick
Netflix is giving free one-tier increases to a more expensive package for the first 30 days of your membership, which includes free HD / UHD streaming and up to four displays. The offer is accessible solely to new Netflix users and applies to the Rs. 499 “Basic plan” and Rs. 649 “Standard plan” Netflix subscriptions.
- First and foremost, create a brand-new Netflix account (if you currently have 199, skip this phase and proceed to Phase 3).
- Simply go to purchase a Netflix Mobile-only plan of Rs. 199.
- Go to your Profile after you’ve activated the Basic Plan.
- The proposed change is listed under Plan Details.
- Select the Premium Ultra HD Plan immediately (Highest Plan)
- Now press the Continue button. (Do not fear, you will not be charged a single penny for the switch).