In the day and age we live in, consumerism is rampant and individuals from all walks of life desire products and services to make their lives more convenient. You may want to finance a holiday or a flagship home appliance, and you can do so easily nowadays. This is largely facilitated by the popular way of financing that involves the attitude of ‘buy immediately, pay afterward’. With the availability of EMI (equated monthly installment), you make purchases for a range of products to suit the purposes of decorating your home to fund your needs for the latest gadgets. All of this is possible when you apply for the Bajaj Finserv Card and purchase your items at NO Cost EMI.
Products/Services that can be Purchased on EMI
With the use of a digital payment instrument like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you may shop for any products or services in NO Cost EMI. Hence, you can split your total expenses into equated monthly installment payments at no cost, i.e., you don’t have to pay interest with repayments. Once you apply for Bajaj Finserv Card and receive it, you may buy the following items and services easily:
- Mobile Phones – You may buy mobile phones on NO Cost EMI from partner brands of the Bajaj Network, besides buying online from retail partner portals like Amazon and Flipkart. The phone brands on offer are leading ones like Oppo, Realme, Mi, OnePlus, and Vivo.
- Furniture – Are you in the mood to decorate your home? Besides partners like Amazon and Flipkart, from which you may purchase any furniture you want, partner furniture brands you can use your card with include Pepperfry, HomeTown, and AtHome by Nilkamal. Whether you want linen and accessories or full-blown furniture like bed sets, sofas, and dining sets, it’s all freely available for you.
- Laptops – Laptops are in great demand, and fall into an exclusive shopping category. You get a choice of the best laptop brands like Lenovo, HP, Dell, and Asus to select models from, and you can purchase a laptop from Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, and many other partner stores listed on the Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal of Bajaj MARKETS.
- Holiday Packages and Flight Tickets – Buying services like travel-related holiday packages and flight tickets with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is straightforward. With tie-ups to popular travel retailers like GoIbibo, MakeMyTrip, and Yatra, travel-linked expenses can be met.
- Home Appliances – The most in-demand purchases are from the class of ‘home appliances’. Whether you wish to update your old washing machine, refrigerator, television, or AC, or simply buy new appliances because you are buying a new home, you get a wide choice of brands like Whirlpool, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, etc, and you may buy any model you want from portals like Amazon, Flipkart, and retail online and offline partners like Croma, Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales.
Application and Use of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
To apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, all you have to do is log into the Bajaj MARKETS portal and go through a convenient mun-guided application process online. By filling in a few details and providing your information for KYC verification, you will get your digital payment instrument in easy steps after making an online application fee payment of Rs. 530 only. While you get to buy any products on EMI through the Bajaj MARKETS portal, you can purchase products and avail pre-determined offers and deals when you shop at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Store.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.