Amazon Prime subscribers will be able to watch unique content from 8 subscription-based OTT apps through the Prime Video channels.
- Prime Video Channels are now available in India, according to Amazon.
- Content from streaming applications such as Discovery+ and Lionsgate Play will be available on Prime Video.
- Starting September 24, Prime Video channels will be available.
Amazon has announced the opening of Prime Video Channels in India, which is a strategic step. Prime subscribers will be able to watch unique content from eight subscription-based OTT apps.
With add-on subscriptions, Prime Video users will be able to watch content from streaming applications such as Discovery+, Lionsgate Play, Docubay, Eros Now, MUBI, Hoichoi, Manorama Max, and Shorts TV. For all of the apps brought together under one roof, there will be a single billing system. Starting September 24, Prime Video channels will be available.
Price of OTT Apps in Prime Video Channels
- The annual price of Discovery+ is Rs 299.
- The subscription to DocuBay is Rs 499 for a year.
- The subscription to Eros Now is Rs 299 for a year.
- The Hoichoi can be used for a year by paying Rs 599.
- To watch Lionsgate play, Rs 699 will have to be spent per year.
- For manoramaMAX, users will have to pay Rs 699 for a year.
- The subscription of MUBI can be bought for Rs 1999, which will last for one year.
- Shorts TV subscription can be purchased for one year for Rs 299.
Prime users will be able to view thousands of shows, movies, reality TV, documentaries, and other types of content from eight video-streaming services, including discovery+, Lionsgate Play, DocuBay, Eros Now, MUBI, hoichoi, manoramaMAX, and ShortsTV, via the Prime Video channels.
Customers will, however, only be charged for the services they select. Prime members can take advantage of a discounted introductory annual subscription deal from OTT channel partners.
Here are some of the advantages of using the Prime Video channel
Users will no longer have to scramble between applications to watch their favourite shows now that it has brought eight OTT platforms under one roof. Users will also have access to a single payment channel for all of their services. — Users may search across all of their premium subscriptions and receive personalized suggestions while browsing content from all of the supported OTT platforms in one spot. All of this is possible without ever leaving the Prime Video app or website.