Motorola recently launched its mid-range smartphones Motorola Edge 20 and Motorola Edge 20 Fusion and has entered the league to take on and give tough competition to major brands like OnePlus and Samsung.
Features of Motorola Edge 20 and Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
• Motorola Edge 20 has a Snapdragon 778G processor and is priced at Rs. 29,999.
• The other smartphone launched, Motorola Edge 20 Fusion, is comparatively toned down and is instead powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U.
• The primary rear camera is 108MP, while the refresh rate screen of the same is 90Hz.
• Both of these smartphones come with guaranteed two-year security updates and an assured update to Android 12 and 13.
• Motorola Edge 20 has a 4000mAh battery along with a 30watt USB Type-C Turbocharger. It has 5G connectivity and comes with two variations for the price factor:
- The ‘base model’ has 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and is sold at Rs. 21,499.
- The other model has 8GB RAM, 128GB storage and is sold for Rs. 22,999.
• The two variant factor is exclusive to Motorola Edge 20, as Motorola Edge 20 Fusion only has a single model, with 8GB + 128GB.
• This model has a 5000mAh battery that comes with TurboPower fast charging like its counterpart.
• Color options aren’t too vast and exciting, with the only available choices being Frosted Emerald and Frosted Emerald.
• These smartphones from the Lenovo-owned brand, Motorola, will be available for purchase nationwide starting from the 27th of August, 2021, at noon, on the online retail website Flipkart.
• Another notable feature of both these smartphones is that they have amazing triple rear cameras, albeit with different specifications respectively.
• It includes a triple rear camera, and for selfies and videos chats, the camera has an f/2.25 lens. When it comes to Fusion one, the triple rear camera has a 108-megapixel primary sensor, an f/1.9 lens, with an 8-megapixel sensor that has an f/2.2 ultra-wide lens. The last camera has a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
Price in India and availability
Motorola Edge 20 price in India has been set at Rs. 29,999 for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant. It features Frosted Pearl and Frosted Emerald colour options and will be available for purchase through Flipkart and major retail stores starting 12pm (noon) on August 24.
Motorola Edge 20 Fusion price in India, on the other hand, starts at Rs. 21,499 for 6GB + 128GB storage variant and goes up to Rs. 22,999 for the 8GB + 128GB storage option. The phone comes in Cyber Teal and Electric Graphite colours and will be available for purchase through Flipkart and major retail stores from 12pm (noon) on August 27.
Motorola has outdone themselves with their new launches in the Nord Series with such brilliant and exciting features.
We hope this smartphone line can aid you in satisfying all your phone needs!