Flipkart is back with the Big Savings Days sale introducing great offers and discounts ahead of Republic Day. The sale will begin from 20 January, and for Flipkart Plus subscribers the sale will start at 12 AM, on January 19, that is, one day prior to others.
Buyers will be benefited from bank discounts during the sale if they use HDFC Bank Cards as it will help them to avail 10% discount on their purchase. Along with purchase from bank cards, buyers will be able to make EMI transactions as well.
A wide variety of products will be available during the sale ranging from smartphones, fashion products, electronics, home furniture, smart TVs, and other home accessories. But here we have a list of best deals on smartphones which were revealed by the company:
- The current selling price of Realme C12 (3GB RAM and 32GB ROM) before the sale is Rs. 8,999. And, during the sale, its price going to be Rs. 8,499.
- Currently Realme 7 is available at a starting price of Rs. 14,999, and during the sale its price is going to slash up to the final price of Rs. 13,999. This smartphone will be available up to 8GB RAM with a 64MP quad-camera.
- The starting price of Realme 7 Pro before the sale is Rs. 19,999. And, its price will get reduced up to Rs. 18,999 at the beginning of the sale. This smartphone will come with a 65W fast charging adapter and features an AMOLED display.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 is available at Rs. 14,999, but at the starting of the sale the price will drop down to Rs. 13,999. The price also includes a discount of Rs. 1000 on pre-paid orders.
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ could be seen with a huge discount for the first time as the current price is Rs. 54,999, and during the sale, the price will drop to Rs. 44,999 (directly a fall of Rs. 10,000).
- Samsung Note 10+ is selling at a price of Rs. 59,999 and will be available at a price of Rs. 54,999 during the sale.
- Xiaomi MI 10T is available at Rs. 35,999, but the price will get changed to Rs. 26,999. This price will also include an exchange offer as well as the bank offer.
- Poco X3 is powered with Snapdragon 732 chipset, comes with a Lithium-Ion Polymer 6000mAh battery, and it is available at a price of Rs. 14,999. The newly slashed price during the sale will be Rs. 13,999.
- Poco M2 Pro is available to get sold at Rs. 12,999 and will be available at Rs. 11,999.
- And, last but not the least, Redmi 9i with 4GB RAM will be available at a price of ₹7,999 during the sale.
- Motorola’s Moto G 5G is powered by the new Snapdragon 750G and the e-commerce is selling this smartphone currently at a price of Rs. 20,999. The discounted price is going to be Rs. 18,999.
- Motorola One Fusion+ is powered by Snapdragon 730G, also featuring a pop-up camera. It is available at Rs. 17,499, and the discounted price during the sale will be Rs. 15,999.
- iPhone 11 is available at Rs. 54,900, and it will be down to Rs. 48,999 at the time of sale.
- New iPhone SE with A13 Bionic chipset is available to purchase at Rs. 35,999. Its price will drop up to Rs. 27,999 which also includes an Rs. 4,000 discounts on HDFC cards.
- iPhone XR is currently available at a price of Rs. 44,999, but the prices will change to Rs. 35,999 later after discount and bank card offers.