Chunky news for all the OnePlus fanatics. The china based company recently released a hot news about the release of OnePlus 9R. After its latest launches- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, the company announced on its Weibo that the OnePlus 9R will be officially out on April 15th.
Liu Zuohu, CEO and founder of the OnePlus franchise stated in a press meet that 9R is a high-quality flagship product that sports a very powerful performance. The catch-phrase used by OnePlus to highlight OnePlus 9R was that there are not many:
- powerful quality products as 9R
- with textural design and splendid hardware and software performance
- bonus gaming performance that might fall equal to PC gaming.
The new model will feature:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip.
- sports high refresh rate of 120Hz.
- A 6.55-inch display with 2400 x 1080 resolution
- LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 3.1 flash memory.
- uses 4500 mAh battery that supports a 65W fast charge.
- A 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 front lens.
- Rear 48MP IMX586 main camera, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle IMX481 lens, macro lens and DOF lens.
Whilst, OnePlus might be bringing in too many goodies in one product, the brand has been taking few hits for its over-heating disadvantages. According to reports, the phone was heating-up the most while taking pictures and videos.
So, the camera app creates and takes most part of the hit from this product glitch.
However, Some reports also describe how the phone heats up irrespective of high usage or not. While OnePlus has promised to make changes and bring in upgrades with the battery performance, no significant, visible changes have been brought or updated.
Although this is not a wide-spread issue, a lot of OnePlus users continue to complaint over the same battery related issues. For updates on OnePlus and similar articles, keep checking up on our work.