Who does not want to watch a new series, right? And to keep you entertained this May, Amazon is releasing a new series called ‘Modern Love Mumbai’.
Now, if you are also one of those people who like to keep yourself updated with the latest series and movies, add this to your list. And be prepared to fall in love with this new series.
Furthermore, Modern Love Mumbai is the Indian version of Modern Love, a US series that shows stories of different couples there.
Modern Love Mumbai
Now, if you are a series fan then you must have surely heard about one of the most popular US series- Modern Love. Well, Modern Love Mumbai is a series where you will see some modern love stories taking place in Mumbai.
Now, from the name itself, you can guess what the premise of this series can be, isn’t it?
Modern Love Mumbai will feature six really beautiful stories that will make you believe in love. Furthermore, these stories will about finding and exploring love in today’s time.
And, how love can be different for each person and couple. You will surely find yourself fixed on your screen watching these heart-warming stories.
Also Read: 8 New movies & series to stream on Netflix in March 2022
Modern Love Mumbai release Date
Modern Love Mumbai will most likely be released on the 13th of May this year. Moreover, it is produced by Pritish Nandy Communications. And you can watch this series on Amazon Prime.
Moreover, this series is made by some of India’s most renowned filmmakers. And these film makes are Vishal Bhardwaj, Hansal Mehta, Shonali Bose, Dhruv Sehgal, Alankrita Shrivastava, and Nupur Asthana.
In this series, you can see six different love stories unfolding in Mumbai. Here, are the six stories that will be a part of this series
- Raat Rani- This is directed by Shonali Bose. And this episode stars Fatima Sana Shaikh, Bhupendra Jadawat, and Dilip Prabhavalkar.
- Baai- An episode directed by Hansal Mehta, here the actors are Tanuja, Pratik Gandhi, and Ranveer Brar.
- Mumbai Dragon- Directed by Vishal Bhardwaj. The actors starring here are Yeo Yann Yann, Meiiyang Chang, Wamiqa Gabbi, and Naseeruddin Shah.
- My Beautiful Wrinkles- An episode directed by Alankrita Shrivastava, stars Sarika, Danesh Razvi, Ahsaas channa, and Tanvi Azmi.
- I Love Thane- Directed by Dhruv Sehgal, stars Masaba Gupta, Ritwik Bhowmik, Pratik Babbar, Adar Malik, and Dolly Singh.
- Cutting Chai- The last episode of this series is directed by Nupur Asthana and stars Chitrangda Singh and Arshad Warsi.
Furthermore, Pritish Nandy said, “We are delighted to partner with Amazon Prime Video once again for a prestigious franchise like Modern Love which already has a massive fan base across the globe.”
He also said that he is confident that every story in this series will ab able to win the hearts of the audience.