Flipkart ‘Back To College’ sale for students started June 21 and today is the last day of the sale (June 24). The sale will offer discounts to students on home essentials for studies- laptops, monitors, headphones, tablets, power banks and more.
The flipkart sale offers additional 10% discount to HDFC credit card holders
For verified students, the e-commerce powerhouse is also giving a flat Rs 750 discount.
- 10% instant discount for HDFC Credit Card
- No-cost EMI for HDFC Credit Card
- Flat Rs 750 Off for Verified Students.
Discounts On Flipkart ‘Back to College’ Sale:
Buyers can get protection for their device with Flipkart’s Complete Protection plans that start from ₹799. The company will also be offering an exchange discount of ₹7,000 and also provide no-Cost EMI of up to 9 months.
- HP 15s Ryzen 3 with 8GB RAM and 1TB of HDD will be available at ₹36,490.
- Asus VivoBook i5 with 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD is selling at a price of ₹55,990.
- Mi Notebook 14 with Cire i5 10 Gen is selling at ₹43,990.
- Asus VivoBook Core i3 with 4GB RAM and 1TB HDD is selling at ₹37,990.
- Lenovo Core i5 with 3GB graphic card will be selling at a price of ₹48,990.
- Acer Aspire 5 Ryzen 5 with 8GB RAM and 512GB of SSD is priced at ₹50,990
- HP Pavillion Ryzen 5 with NVIDIA GTX 1650 is selling at just ₹49,990.
- MSI GP65 Leopard with NVIDIA RTX 2060 has been priced at ₹1,04,999.
Flipkart is offering up to 45% off on normal as well as gaming monitors. Education tablets will also be available with up to 45% discount. Bluetooth headphones and earbuds are also selling with up to 60% discount.
Laptop and keyboard prices start at ₹329 during the sale. Flipkart is also offering printers starting at a price of ₹2,199.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.