The much-anticipated ‘JioPhone Next’ is set to debut in India on September 10th with estimated price at Rs 3,499, according to Reliance Jio. Reliance Jio collaborated with Google on the phone’s development. In June, the JioPhone Next was unveiled during Reliance Industries’ 44th Annual General Meeting (AGM). Android 11 is expected to be installed on the phone (Go edition).
Despite the fact that the firm has not released any details regarding this smartphone, we learned about it from a leaked report.
Yogesh, a tipster on Twitter, has now leaked the price and specifications ahead of its release. According to the source, the JioPhone Next would be priced at Rs 3,499 and will be powered by Qualcomm’s entry-level Snapdragon 215 processor.
Price of JioPhone Next in India (expected)
The smartphone will be the world’s most cheapest 4G smartphone, according to Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries. The insider further claims that the JioPhone Next price will be around Rs 3,499.
The JioPhone Next could be priced under $50, according to a prior leak (around Rs 3,700). As a result, we can estimate that the phone will cost less than Rs. 4,000 in India.
On the eve of Ganesh Chaturthi, September 10th, it will be available for purchase in India.
Features of JioPhone Next (expected)
- The JioPhone Next is expected to have a 5.5-inch HD display and run Android 11. (Go edition).
- It could be powered by the Qualcomm QM215 SoC and have 2GB or 3GB of RAM on the inside. Internal storage on the phone could be 16GB or 32GB eMMC 4.5.
- The phone could include a 13-megapixel camera on the back for images and movies, and an 8-megapixel sensor on the front for selfies and video calls.
- The next JioPhone will offer dual-SIM capability and support for 4G VoLTE.
- A 2,500mAh battery could be included in the phone.
With broad top and bottom bezels, the phone will have a basic design. The back panel is made of polycarbonate and features a pill-shaped camera module and an LED flash. A Jio logo and a speaker grille will be on the back panel. A 3.5mm audio jack may also be included in the smartphone.
Prior to this leak, XDA Developers Editor-in-Chief Mishaal Rahman recently highlighted certain features and the boot animation of JioPhone Next.
According to Rahman, the phone will come pre-installed with DuoGo and Google Camera Go, as well as Bluetooth v4.2, GPS connectivity, and 1080p video capture.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.