In India, Akshaya Tritiya 2022 will be honored on May 3, which is regarded to be one of the greatest auspicious occasions. Akshaya Tritiya is particularly auspicious for purchasing gold. You can invest in gold online using Google Pay and Paytm, and here’s how to do it.
On this auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya 2022, you can purchase gold by visiting a store or by ordering it online. Gold has traditionally been purchased in the shape of jewelry, coins, or bars. However, purchasing digital gold is today regarded as one of the best convenient methods of gold investment. Online payment services such as Google Pay and Paytm also allow you to purchase digital gold.
Buy Digital Gold on Akshaya Tritiya 2022:
Before we get into how to buy gold with Google Pay and Paytm, it’s necessary to understand what digital gold is. Digital gold is a means to buy gold, but it is done digitally, as the name implies. It is seen as a secure alternative for investors because it can be purchased and held securely online. The digital gold has no storage fees, and you can sell it whenever you choose. You can obtain real-time gold market values using digital gold.
How you can buy gold online Via Google Pay?
- Launch Google Pay and then click New.
- Enter “Gold Locker” into the search function. Then, look up that term.
- Click the Gold Locker button, then select Buy. The current market value of gold (including tax) will be displayed. Because the bid price can change during the day, this cost is fixed for 5 minutes after you initiate the transaction.
- Input the amount of gold you wish to purchase in Indian rupees. It should be noted that there is no general limit to the amount of gold that can be purchased. However, there is a daily limit of Rs. 50,000 that you can purchase. The minimum purchasing value for gold is Rs. 1.
- Select the checkmark, then choose your desired payment option from the window that displays.
- Tap Proceed to the payment screen. Within a few moments of the transaction being finalized, the gold should be in your Vault. It should be reminded that you cannot withdraw a purchase once it has been processed. However, you can resell it at the current market rate.
How to Purchase Gold online Using Paytm?
- Navigate to the All Services area of the Paytm application on a mobile device.
- Click to the search bar and type in the word Gold, then click on it.
- Choose Buy in Quantity or Buy in Grams, then input the amount you wish to purchase and click Proceed.
- To buy digital gold, finish the purchase. Payment can be made through Paytm Wallet, UPI, Net Banking, Debit, or Credit Card.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.