Ratan Tata, one of the most valuable Indians of modern years, is one of the most well-known personalities in the Indian corporate world. Ratan Tata was indeed the chairman of the Tata Group for 21 years and was renowned for his strong corporate ethics, charity, and vision for a bigger and more powerful India. We have made the list of most famous Ratan Tata Quotes that encourages people.
During his chairmanship, he was able to more than double the firm’s sales and earnings. His thoughts and Ratan Tata quotes encourage Indians who want to start enterprises as well as those who aspire to achieve success in life.
Here are the 15 Motivational Ratan Tata Quotes to Inspire you
- “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line, even ECG means we are not alive”
2. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right”
3. “Business need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve”
4. “People still believe what they read is necessarily the truth”
5. “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together”
6. “Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument.”
7. “None can destroy iron, but its rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person, but his own mindset can”
8. “I’ve often felt that the Indian Tiger has not been unleashed”
9. “If it stands the test of public scrutiny, do it… If it doesn’t stand the test of public scrutiny then don’t do it”
10. “A person who is trying to copy others will be a successful person for a while, but he won’t be able to succeed further in life”
11. “I would say that one of the things I wish I could do differently would be to be more outgoing”
12. “I have always been very confident and very upbeat about the future potential of India. I think it is a great country with great potential”
13. “The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me”
14. “Don’t be serious, enjoy life as it comes”
15. “The strong live and the weak die. There is some bloodshed, and out of it emerges a much leaner industry, which tends to survive.”
Under Ratan Tata’s chairmanship, the Tata Group has effectively converted itself into an Indian firm with a worldwide view and appeal. Hence, from owning internationally known brands such as, Jaguar, Corus and Tetley to showing strength for Tata workers during the 26/11 assault. He was well-deservedly awarded the Padma Vibhushan (2008) and Padma Bhushan (2000) honours.
Flickonclick hope these Ratan Tata quotes motivate you to reach higher in life, to achieve success while being unwavering in your ethics and principles.