Smartwatches are much more intelligent than your smartphones. Numerous smartwatches are available in India today. You can track your heart rate, activity, and your overall health update and send notifications to the phone directly. We’ve shortlisted the seven best smartwatches that you can buy in 2022.
Mi Smart Band 4
Xiaomi offers this affordable Smart Band, Mi Smart Band 4, one of the best fitness trackers. The Smart Band 4 costs a few bucks more than Band 3. There is no in-built GPS, but it has a connected GPS feature.
This smartwatch has the software version 220.127.116.11, which eliminates false results.
You can connect this with your phone to receive notifications via messages or calls.
Features of Mi Smart Band 4:
- It can track various activities like swimming, sleep tracking, etc.
- Exercise tracking mode is present.
- There is a water resistance rating of 5 ATM.
- 512 KB RAM.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity.
Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2
Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2 is the perfect combination of style with functionality. Availaible at Rs 15,999 in India. It is swim-proof. You can even download music and listen to it later on your smartwatch.
There is Alexa-enabled voice control. Though Fitbit Versa 3 is now available, the Versa 2 is still famous and is much more popular than the former.
- 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity.
- Lightweight design.
- Good display, especially for outdoor use.
- 6 Days + battery life.
- Compatible with Android.
Noise Colorfit Pro 2
Colorful Pro 2 is available in India for Rs 3,499. This smartwatch has a square dial with a button on the right side to navigate the menus. There are electrodes for charging the band. You can easily sync the Noise Color-fit Pro 2 with your Android or iOS phone. Let’s study the features of this fitness band:
- Waterproof body with IP68 rating.
- 1.3 inch (3.3 cm) LCD Display
- Accelerometer and Gyro sensors are present.
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
This lightweight device is one of its kind. Garmin Forerunner 235 Music smartwatch has been present in the market since 2015, and the 245 Music is its perfect successor with an appreciable battery upgrade. It lasts twice as long as the Garmin Forerunner 235 Music.
- This watch has an improved resolution display(240×240)
- Garmin Coach training added extra features.
- It has a comfortable silicone strap.
- An LED backlight is present for usage in dark conditions.
- Compatible with indoor golf devices such as Garmin Approach R10 and for tracking outdoor golfing activities.
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung Galaxy Watch, a smartwatch, has 39 built-in trackers in it. It can track your activities 24*7. The screen takes half a second to refresh the time. The Samsung Galaxy Watch comes in two sizes: the smaller 42mm size in Midnight Black and Rose Gold and the large 46mm size in a double-toned silver-and-black color combination.
- Four-day battery life.
- Large 46mm size.
- 50m Water Resistance.
- 4 stage Sleep monitoring.
Apple Smartwatch – Apple Watch Series 5
The Apple Smartwatch has an Always-On Retina display which dims when your wrist is down. It is capable of generating ECG, which can track your heart rhythms. It can track menstruation cycles, breathing, yoga, noise, swimming, workout, to name a few.
- Emergency SOS
- It is Swim Proof.
- The smartwatch has a built-in compass.
- Integrated GPS + Cellular.
Fossil Smartwatch – Fossil Sport Smartwatch
The latest smartwatch on our list, Fossil Smartwatch – Fossil Sport Smartwatch, offers you many features. It is Google Pay compatible, which makes it relatively easy to use. This smartwatch is advanced the waterproof feature. Also, it has customizable dials, which you can change according to your mood or preference.
- Un-tethered GPS.
- Calendar alerts are available.
- It is Ultra Lightweight.
- Water Resistance up to 50 meters.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.