Reliance Jio announced in a press release on 19 April 2022, the launch of JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza with exciting offers and discounts for both new and existing customers.
The new plans under JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza will be made public on 22 April 2022.
Here’s what is included in JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza:
1- Zero Entry Cost for new postpaid users:
All the new customers opting for a postpaid JioFiber connection will receive free of cost Internet Box and Set Top Box installation. Earlier, it used to cost ₹10,000. There are no hidden charges associated with the installation cost.
2- Pay only ₹100 extra for Unlimited Entertainment:
What’s more fascinating than paying just ₹100 for accessing 14 OTT apps for a month. That is what JioFiber is promising with Entertainmet Bonanza.
In addition to having an unlimited internet streaming and download functionality, JioFiber users are now eligible to get a subscription to 6 OTT platforms by paying just ₹100 extra. For instance, users with a ₹399 internet connection pack can upgrade to include OTT services by paying an additional ₹100.
3- Unlimited Entertainmet Plus access on Multiple Devices:
JioFiber Postpaid customers can take benefit of Entertainment Bonanza and upgrade their existing plans to access 14 OTT apps on multiple devices including mobile phones, laptops, and televisions.
These 14 apps are- Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5, SonyLiv, Voot, Sunnxt, Discovery+, Hoichoi, AltBalaji, Eros Now, Lionsgate, ShemarooMe, Universal+, Voot Kids and Jio Cinema.
Users can enjoy their favourite movies and shows on these fan favourite OTT services. With Disney+ Hotstar included, all the fun from ongoing IPL 2022 is also free to stream.
How to get JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza Plans:
Existing JioFiber Postpaid users:
- Login to your Jio account
- Select your entertainment plan with either 6 or 14 OTT apps
- By selecting 6 OTTs you will have to pay ₹100 extra over your existing internet plan
- If 14 OTTs are selected you will have to pay ₹200 extra
- Choose your plan and go to the payments page
- Make your payment by UPI, Debit or Credit Card
- Finally sit back and enjoy all the benefits of Entertainment Bonanza
Existing JioFiber Prepaid Users:
- Login to your MyJio account
- Register for the migration from prepaid to postpaid
- Enter OTP received on your device
- Complete the migration process
- Once you become a postpaid user follow the same instructions listed above for existing postpaid customers.
In case you do not have a Jio STB, you can select the entertainment plan you want and schedule an appointment on your phone for the installation of a Jio STB.
New Postpaid Entertainment Plans:
With the base plan of ₹399 JioFiber provides 30 MBPS of unlimited data, while 100 MBPS of unlimited data is provided at ₹699. Users can also get 1000 MBPS unlimited data at ₹3,999. For accessing OTT subscriptions users need to pay between ₹100 – ₹200 extra over their existing plans.