Jio Institute, established by the philanthropic bodies of Reliance Industries headed by Mukesh Ambani, has invited applications for the admissions to its inaugural PG courses in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science and Digital Media & Marketing Communications.
The press release issued by Jio Institute has declared that admissions for the courses are now open with immediate effect and interested eligible candidates can apply before 20 May 2022 to confirm their appearance for the Jio Institute Entrance Test scheduled to take place after the application process ends.
- Candidates applying for admission to AI courses must have an undergraduate degree in either Computer Science/ IT/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics.
- Candidates applying for the Media and Marketing course must have an undergraduate degree irrespective of the stream.
- For being able to appear in the entrance exam of both courses, aspirants need to have a minimum of 50% in graduation.
- Also, 18 months of work experience is compulsory for applying to any of the courses.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Jio Institute and click on the ‘Apply Now‘ section to move forward with their application.
- Interested candidates will need to fill in their personal details and upload the necessary documents about qualifications and identity.
- Once candidates completed the form he/she can move forward to pay ₹2,500 as the application fee for the entrance.
When and How will Entrance Exam take place?
Jio Institute is yet to make a decision about the dates regarding the entrance exam however one can assume that it will take place in the months of either June or July. The test will be conducted completely online.
It will comprise multiple-choice questions based on quantitative ability and verbal reasoning. there will also be a writing section involved in the entrance exam. Jio Institue will move forward with those students who score the highest to invite them to the online interview for the final selection.
What are Courses aimed at?
The Artificial intelligence and Data Science course is aimed at students seeking to become professional data-stack scientists. The course includes contents from the basic to higher levels and is aimed at providing education that can counter the rapid changes in the world.
On the other hand, the Digital Media and Marketing Communications course is designed for individuals to acquire the best possible methods for succeeding in the field of marketing and media.