Travelling via train is a unique experience in itself. The memories that we make on trains can never be overwhelmed by the memories that are meant in other modes of transportation. Also, in the past few years, Indian railways have improved significantly, and now you can travel without having to worry about being late for your destination and more. Many people have again started to prefer IRCTC as their means of travel. However, with the improvements in facilities, the fares of train tickets have also gone up. Here we have listed some of the ways in which you can get a massive discount on IRCTC train tickets right now.
Save 30% With MobiKwik Payment Wallet
MobiKwik users can earn SuperCash on the booking of IRCTC train tickets which they can use later on to get huge discounts. Below are the complete details of this IRCTC train ticket offer.
- Get flat 30% SuperCash & use your SuperCash balance @ IRCTC App!
- Max SuperCash earned is capped at ₹100
- Use SuperCash to get a 5% instant discount on your next ticket bookings
- Your SuperCash balance can be used on a minimum transaction of ₹100
- Offer can be redeemed once every (calendar) month
- SuperCash will be directly credited to the user’s MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- Payment will not be processed if you have an insufficient MobiKwik balance
- Users must ensure sufficient MobiKwik balance before initiating the transaction
- Offer valid only on IRCTC Rail Connect App
Also read: Best Tips to Book IRCTC Train Tickets Online
100% Cashback on Train Tickets Service Charges
You can get a full 100% cashback on IRCTC train ticket service charges if the payment is made via ICICI Bank Internet Banking. Here’s how you can get the benefits of this offer.
- Visit www.icicibank.com/irctc
- Book your train tickets
- Make the payment using ICICI Bank Internet Banking
- Login to the iMobile app
- Select Shopping
- Select Rail Ticketing
- Enter your details and book your tickets
Zero Convenience Fee on the RedBus App
If you are booking the IRCTC train tickets via the RedBus app, then you can save the convenience fee on your bookings. Here’s what you should do to avoid paying any convenience fees.
- Download the RedBus app
- Visit redRail and Choose Journey Date
- Select Class and Look for Available Trains
- Add IRCTC User ID and Passenger Information
- Choose a Method for Payment
- Enter IRCTC Password to Confirm Booking
10% Cashback on IRCTC Train Tickets With Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay has quickly become one of the most famous digital payment wallets in India. With this wallet, you can save up to Rs 100 or 10% on IRCTC train tickets right now. Below are the steps to avail of the offer.
- Visit IRCTC Website
- Login or Make an account
- Book Train Tickets
- Pay with Amazon Pay
- Get 10% cashback in the Amazon Pay wallet