Have you always found the booking of an IRCTC time-consuming and hassling process? Do you just go to the private vendors to get your train tickets booked online so that you can avoid all the time and effort involved? However, booking IRCTC Train tickets through private vendors can make a huge dent in your budget. This must be the reason you are now searching for the best ways to book IRCTC train tickets online. I’m happy to inform you are at the right place cause we have listed the best tips to book IRCTC tickets online in 2023 in this blog. Now, you don’t need to waste your time and effort to book a train ticket. You can do it from the comfort of your bedroom at any time.
Here are the best tips to book IRCTC train tickets online
Book through the IRCTC website
The easiest and most reliable way to book IRCTC train tickets online is through the official IRCTC website. You can book the tickets online by following the steps listed below.
- Go to the official IRCTC website online, either on your phone or laptop
- Select the option of the train
- It will open a new window in which you can enter your train ticket booking details like date of departure, city of departure and arrival to search for the trains
- Once you enter all these details, click on the search button to find out the list of available trains
- Pick whichever train suits your demands and requirements
- Now click on the book now button
- Enter the details of you and other people who are going to travel with you
- Commence with your booking and enter the IRCTC ID and password to make the payment
- You will be sent your ticket online via your email and phone number
Book through PayTM
You can easily book the IRCTC train ticket with the help of the PayTM app by following the steps listed below.
- Open the PayTM app on your phone
- Now, look for the train symbol
- By clicking on that symbol, you will enter the train ticket booking window
- Fill in your details like the departing and arriving station and the date of travel
- Search for the trains
- Pick the one that suits your requirements
- Now click on the book button and enter your personal details
- Once you are done with the personal details, make payment either through UPI or debit card
- After the payment, PayTM will ask for your IRCTC ID and password to confirm your train tickets
- Enter your IRCTC ID and password to confirm your booking
- Once you are down with this, you can download your tickets from the PayTM app
Also read: Domestic Flight Tickets Starting at Rs 999 in 2023- Get The Cheapest Tickets Now
Book through PhonePe
IRCTC train tickets can easily be booked online through the PhonePe app. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Open the PhonePe app on your phone
- Now, search for the train logo
- By clicking on that logo, you will enter the train ticket booking window
- Fill in your details like the entry station and the exit station, along with the dates of travel
- Click on the search button to find out the available trains
- Pick the train that suits your requirements
- Now click on the book button and enter your personal details like name and age
- Once you are done with the personal details, make payment either through UPI, debit or credit card
- After the payment, PhonePe will ask for your IRCTC ID and password to confirm your train tickets
- Enter your IRCTC ID and password to confirm your IRCTC train ticket booking
- Once you are done with this, you can download your tickets from the PhonePe app, and you will also receive a message for the same, which you can use as a valid form of a train ticket in front of the train ticket conductor.