Instagram Introduces New Features in new recent app updates. Significantly, it is now Possible/able to restore deleted posts and photos on Instagram. Finally, thanks to a feature developed by Meta’s own social media network that encourages users to examine and restore deleted tales and photos within 24 hours. Individuals can also recover stories that have been continuously uploaded or preserved within 30 days following deletion.
Instagram has added a new option beneath these new features called the ‘Recently Deleted’ category. Even if you remove one of your photos, you can still find the deleted posts in Instagram’s recently deleted category for 30 days. Within one month, you can either improve the post or remove it.
All photos, videos, IGTV videos, reels, and stories you remove from the app will get relocate to the Recently Deleted section. Where you can access the deleted information later at your leisure.
Here are the tips to help you use new Instagram features to get back deleted Instagram posts and stories.
- Click on your profile in the Instagram application.
- Click on the menu symbol that looks like a hamburger and is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the Settings box, select the Account option.
- When you select the Recently Removed option, it will display all of the content that you have recently deleted.
- Select the photo that you wish to restore and press the Restore button.
- Click the three-dot icon to the right.
- Choose between permanently deleting the post and restoring it. To restore the photo, click Restore.
- To recover deleted posts. you must first authenticate your security by entering an OTP that you will receive in your phone number or e-mail address.
- Enter the OTP and tap Verify to resurrect the deleted post.
Read More: Meta Introduces New Platform in Facebook, Instagram for Women’s Safety in India