Happy Indian Navy Day to all the special people who are fighting day and night for the country and just to keep ourselves safe and secure. Indian Navy Day is also known as ‘Navy Day’, is celebrated every year on December 4 in India to respect and honor the proud achievements of the Indian Sailors. Although there’s no specific day to celebrate this proud moment for every Indian, but we should pay some tribute to all sailors who are fighting for us.
When and Why Indian Navy is Celebrated?
Indian Navy Day is celebrated on December 4 every year because the Indian Navy had sunk four Pakistani vessels during the 1971 Indo-Pak war on this day. Each year, a different theme is proposed to celebrate the Navy Day and various events including open sea swimming contests by the Indian Navy are organized.
Here are some best quotes to pay tribute to our soldiers:
- “We are safe because we have our Navy protecting us each and every moment.
- “Let us celebrate today by saluting all the women and men in the Navy for their bravery, dedication and patriotism”
- “A country can be free if it has heroes guarding it with love for the nation in their hearts.
- Let us salute all the heroes who brought us freedom and all the heroes who are protecting it”
- “We are a big nation, stretching from sea to land and with a navy that is so strong”
- “A country can be free if it has men guarding it with love for the nation in their hearts.
- “Freedom in mind & words, Pride in our hearts, Memories in our souls, Lets salute, the nation!!
Flickonclick salute all serving as well as veteran naval officers of The Indian Navy for guarding water borders of India since ages and in future.
To all those aspirants looking to apply for Indian Navy, visit the official website below:
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.