1670 is an upcoming Polish Netflix Original satirical period comedy web series. The series is written by Jakub Rużyłło and directed by the talented duo of Maciej Buchwald and Kordian Kądziela. 1670 is produced by Ivo Krankowski and Jan Kwieciński under the production house of Akson Studio. The cinematography for the web series is handled by Nils Croné.
1670 Netflix Web Series Release Date
1670 is scheduled to be released on December 13, 2023 on the Netflix. The trailer for the series was released in November this year.
1670 Netflix Web Series Cast
- Bartłomiej Topa as Jan Adamczewski, a nobleman and part owner of the village of Adamczycha
- Katarzyna Herman as Zofia, Jan’s wife
- Martyna Byczkowska as Aniela, Jan’s daughter
- Michał Balicki as Stanisław, Jan’s son
- Michał Sikorski as Jakub, Jan’s son
- Kirył Pietruczuk as Maciej
- Dobromir Dymecki as Bogdan
- Andrzej Kłak as Andrzej
1670 Netflix Web Series Plot
The story centers around Jan Adamczewski, leading a noble family in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth throughout the 17th century.
1670 Netflix Web Series FAQs
1- When is the release date of 1670 Netflix Web Series?
1670 Netflix Web Series is going to release on December 13, 2023.
2- How many episodes are going to be in the web series 1670?
1670 Netflix Web Series is going to have a total of eight episodes.