Aadhaar is one of the most important documents for someone living in India, to verify your aadhaar number you can follow the steps below mentioned, the reason being that for everything you need to verify yourself with the help of this document. It acts like the social security number which is a unique identity given to all the citizens in the United States.
The thing with such unique identities is that everyone has one and while verifying someone with the same. It’s easy being fooled for all have to do is flash a PVC card or document and you’ll easily believe that everything on that document is true. But is it though?
Well! there certainly are ways to make sure that whatever you’re seeing on that document is true to the minute and in case someone asks you the same, you can verify the same using the exact same methods as well.
The following method will help you verify Aadhaar Number :
- Visit the official Aadhaar website or official UIDAI’s website, which is the provider of Aadhaar.
- Look for a section called ‘My Aadhaar and click on it.
- Moving on, look for another section inside that called ‘Aadhaar Services’. Click on it to move forward.
- There would be a number of options inside, and while looking at them all, search or ‘ Verify Aadhaar Number’. Click on the option and go forward to the next page that opens up.
- There would be a new page that opens up, it will be the verification page and it will ask you for your said Aadhaar number with a security code to make sure that it is not a robot entering and bugging the system in form of a captcha code.
- After entering the said details, click on the ‘Verify’ button present on the screen and if you’ve entered the correct details, your details will be verified otherwise the status of your Aadhaar will be displayed on the screen.
ALSO READ: Easy Steps To Change Signature On PAN Card
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.