SAU vs MEX Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Team, Fantasy Football Tips, FIFA World Cup 2022 Match 40- Saudi Arabia vs Mexico.
The match SAU vs MEX will be played at Lusail Stadium, Qatar on 1st December 2022.
SAU vs MEX Today’s Match- Where to Watch in India
SAU vs MEX will start at 12:30 AM IST. The match will be live telecasted on the Sports18 SD and HD channels. Those who wish to watch the match online can do so via the JioCinema app.
SAU vs MEX Head-to-Head Record
SAU and MEX have never faced each other. This is the first time that Saudi Arabia will be facing Mexico.
SAU vs MEX Line-Ups
Saudi Arabia Predicted XI: Alowais; Abdulhamid, Al-Amri, Tambakti, Al-Burayk; Kanno; Al-Buraikan, Al-Abed, Al-Najei, Al-Dawsari; Al-Shehri
Mexico Predicted XI: Ochoa; Sanchez, Moreno, Montes, Gallardo; Herrera, Alvarez, Chavez; Lozano, Jimenez, Vega
SAU vs MEX Dream11 Prediction Preview:
Saudi Arabia Team News
- Abdulelah Al-Malki is set to miss this upcoming tie after picking up 2 yellow cards. This can pave way for Nawaf Al-Abed to take the centre spot in the midfield.
- Riyad Sharahili has recovered from his injury and is expected to start and bolster the defence.
- Yasir Al-Shahrani and Salman Al-Faraj are the two players who are missing the game on account of injuries.
Also read: Shocking! Check India’s Latest FIFA Ranking
Mexico Team News
- Andres Guardado is uncertain to start after the midfielder suffered a muscle injury in their game against Argentina.
- Edson Alvarez can be a direct swap for Guardado as Mexico will look to revert to a back 4 against SaudiArabia.
- Star forward Raul Jimenez will seek a start in the game as Mexico will aim to go all guns blazing!
SAU vs MEX Dream11 Prediction
Captain: Raul Jimenez
Vice Captain: Al-Shehri
Defenders: Sanchez, Moreno, Al-Amri, Gallardo
Midfielders: Al-Abed, Chavez, Lozano
Forwards: Jimenez, Al-Shehri, Vega
Saudi Arabia vs Mexico Dream11 Team:
Ochoa; Sanchez, Moreno, Al-Amri, Gallardo; Al-Abed, Chavez, Lozano; Jimenez, Al-Shehri, Vega
SAU vs MEX Predicted Winner
Saudi Arabia is expected to win.