In the third week of November 2021, India reported 7,000 to 9,000 new COVID-19 cases every day. The COVID-19 jabs were being hastened. There was a glimmer of optimism that life would return to normal by early 2022. Gladly, COVID-19 third wave is ending without causing havoc, unlike its previous variants. Section 144 in Noida was enforced in December of last year. Consequently, the limits were applied until January 31 to combat the spread of COVID-19. But, with the declining number of cases, there are new guidelines to be imposed in Noida.
The district government of Gautam Buddh Nagar has chosen to maintain the previously enforced Section 144 of the CrPC throughout the district while also implementing several additional measures. According to the announcement, the limits will be practical from February 1 to March 31.
Let us look into the additional measures of COVID-19 imposed in Noida.
- Students taking examinations cannot form groups of more than five persons.
- Public gatherings are forbidden without face masks, sanitization, and social separation.
- There will be no roadshows, rallies, pad yantras, or bike rallies till February 11, 2022.
- Night curfew will be enforced from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- For weddings, a maximum of 100 people are permitted in confined rooms, whereas only 50 people are allowed in open spaces.
- Only 20 people are permitted to participate in door-to-door marketing.
- Protests and processions are prohibited without the necessary licenses from authorities.
- Individuals who ignore the order will face charges under Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code.
Furthermore, according to current epidemiological patterns, the third wave might end in India by possibly late March 2022. As a result, as each Indian state prepares to respond to the current third wave, it is also time to prepare for endemicity.
Well! If you’re someone living in Noida then you have to be extra carefull during the current times and follow all the mentioned guidelines as well. Moreover, the more you stay indoors, the better. For more updates keep on checking FlickonClick.