The Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution has announced that the last date for getting your Aadhaar Card linked with your Ration Card is 30th September 2020.
After that, your Ration card would be deemed invalid and you won’t get access to this government scheme under the pretense that you failed to do the necessities.
Now, there are two ways in which you can get your Aadhaar Card linked with the Ration card and they are Offline method and Online methods.
While most of the individuals getting the benefit of the scheme to belong to rural areas and would prefer the offline method, still an online medium is provided.
Steps to Get Your Aadhaar Linked With Ration Card Using Offline Medium
- Find your nearest Public Distribution System (PDS) Center.
- Visit the center and locate an official who would help you out with further things.
- Gather beforehand, photocopies of your family’s Aadhaar card, passport photos, and passbook as well.
- You might need the passbook in case your bank is not linked with the Aadhaar card only. If you already did that, no need to carry the passbook anymore.
- Submit the documents as asked by the official at the center and fill any form if necessary.
- One OTP would be generated on your Aadhaar linked number and you need to submit it accordingly.
- Voila! you get one more message stating that your Aadhaar is linked with your Ration and that’s it.
Steps to Get Your Aadhaar Linked With Ration Card Using Online Medium
- Visit the Aadhaar Linking website.
- Locate a ‘Start Now’ button and click it.
- After which it would ask for your state and district. Enter the information accordingly.
- Choose benefit type as Ration Card and again choose the same when it asks for scheme type.
- Enter details as asked which would be your email address, mobile number, Aadhaar Number, and Ration Number.
- One OTP would be generated on your Aadhaar Linked number. Enter it accordingly.
- Voila! you’ve got your Aadhaar Card linked with Ration Card via online medium.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.