Highlights From PM Modi Speech: Free Ratio, Free Vaccine to Everyone Over 18, and More

Date:

The PM of India, Narendra Modi spoke from a public stage today and in his speech, he did tell some of the important updates for the coming future.




Highlights of PM Modi Speech

Starting with PM Modi Speech, new Covid vaccination policy where the centre will back the state as well in the process. About 25% of the vaccination will be taken care of by the centre and the rest 75% will be governed by the state itself. Making sure that the states do not shoulder the burden alone.

Highlights From PM Modi Speech: Free Ratio, Free Vaccine to Everyone Over 18, and More

This policy will be implemented in the next two weeks and till then the normal procedure would be followed.




Moving on to the second agenda of the talk, PM Modi speech mention that for any Indian citizen who’s above the age of 18, the government would provide free vaccination. Moreover, the production of that vaccine is fast-tracked and that more vaccines would be available soon enough. The date for starting this procedure has been set to June 21.

He did also mentioned that the infrastructure they have developed after being elected have helped the system reach up to 90% of vaccination. Which would be 40% effective if we’re talking about the situation 5-6 years back.




Also Read- Delhi Metro Frequency to Be Normal from June 9, 2021. Latest Tweets by Delhi Metro

Additionally, sharing the date that 23 crore citizens have been vaccinated already and the other would be vaccinated soon as well.

It is important to know that in the last 06 months, today is the day, we’re at 2 months low for recording new corona cases with only 1,00,636 new Covid-19 cases and 2,427 deaths. It’s not a thing to celebrate as there are still people suffering but it does show a positive deviation from where we stood earlier.




Lastly, one of the highlights of PM Modi speech was his talk about the ‘Prime Minister Gareeb Kalyan Anna scheme’ which is a scheme to provide free ration to the poor. He announced that the scheme will run till Diwali or let’s say the month of November and help the poor in getting the food that they so much need.




Related articles

Covishield Approved For Entering The Country By 07 EU Nations

As per sources, Austria, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Estonia, and Spain have approved Covishield for movement entry. ...

Russian Vaccine for COVID-19 First Trials Completed and Successful

Russian University on Monday claimed to have successful human trials of the world's 1st COVID-19 vaccine. A batch...

Delhi Covid-19 Vaccination: The Inoculation Will Be Done Four Times A Week

After reviewing the COVID-19 situation in Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal made it clear in a conference that...

Everything You Need To Know About The Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana

Prime Minister Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana to be launched in Varanasi on Monday. How will this affect the...

Is It Safe To Get Vaccinated During Menstruation?

Menstruation is one of the most natural processes in a women's body but due to lack of knowledge...

Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 Drug Shows 95% Efficacy

There is a race against time going on between the pharmaceutical companies to develop COVID-19 drug and Pfizer...

Cowin Certificate Get’s A Updated Format, Good News For International Travelers

The Cowin certificate issued to you after the two doses of the vaccine is getting updates. Especially for...

Factors That Could Affect The Production of The Vaccine.

Every nation is working 24×7 to come up with a vaccine for the COVID-19. In the last 3...