Erin Carter, a British expat now living in Barcelona, finds herself confronting her past when she takes down criminals as a substitute teacher. Her sudden proficiency in handling dangerous situations raises questions among her neighbors and the police. As her peaceful life unravels, her enigmatic and violent history comes to light. Here we have covered everything you need to know about the Who is Erin Carter Season 2 on Netflix in detail.
Who is Erin Carter Season 2 Release Date on Netflix
Who is Erin Carter Season 2 is expected to release in 2025 on Netflix. The first season of the web series has gotten good reviews and response. There is a huge chance for Who is Erin Carter to get a second season.
Who is Erin Carter Season 2 Cast
- Evin Ahmad (Call Mom!) as Erin Carter, a British expat schoolteacher living in Barcelona with a mysterious past
- Sean Teale (B&B) as Jordi Collantes, Erin’s husband, who works as an ER nurse
- Indica Watson (Gold Digger) as Erin and Jordi’s 10-year-old daughter, Harper
- Denise Gough (Under the Banner of Heaven) as Margot Muller, a woman from Erin’s past life
- Pep Ambròs (Matadero) as police detective Emilio Martin
- Susannah Fielding (This Time with Alan Partridge) as Olivia Thorne, a school administrator and Erin’s friend
- Douglas Henshall (Shetland) as Daniel Lang, whose son, Dylan, is one of Erin’s students