7 Motivational Bollywood Movies of All time
Chak De! India
- A story about a former hockey player who becomes the coach of the Indian women's national hockey team and transforms a group of underdogs into champions.
- A comedy-drama film about three friends who pursue their dreams while facing societal pressure and expectations.
- A period drama set in colonial India where a group of villagers challenged their British rulers to a game of cricket to avoid paying taxes.
- A film about an Indian-American NASA scientist who returns to his homeland to help a village electrify and develop.
Taare Zameen Par
- A heartwarming story about a dyslexic child who struggles in school until a teacher helps him discover his artistic talent.
- A biographical sports drama film about a former wrestler who trains his daughters to become world-class wrestlers and challenges gender stereotypes.
- A biographical sports drama film about the Indian boxer Mary Kom who overcomes personal and societal obstacles to become a world champion.
Hairstyles for men inspired by Virat Kohli, Allu Arjun & Celebs