Tech giant Vivo has launched their first ever smartphone Vivo Y72 5G in India on Thursday. Smartphone company Vivo has launched its first 5G enabled smartphone in the name of Y series.
Vivo Y72 5G is a new version of the original Vivo Y72 that was launched earlier in Thailand. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 processor and runs on Android 11 operating system. The mid-range smartphone offers a 90Hz display and is backed by a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. It comes with dual rear cameras and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC. The Indian variant Vivo Y72 5G also comes with extended RAM of up to 4GB.
Check out the features and pricing of Vivo Y72 5G
Vivo Y72 5G specifications
- Vivo Y72 5G India variant runs on with Funtouch OS 11.1 on top with a common dual sim features.
- It has a 6.58-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,408 pixels) IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- It also has an octa-core SoC, along with 8GB of RAM.
- The phone is built with a dual rear camera setup that houses a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
- Those who love taking selfies and have video chats with their people, the Vivo Y72 5G has an amazing 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front with an f/1.8 lens.
- The Smartphone comes with 128GB of onboard storage. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on the phone.
- Vivo has provided a massive 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. Besides, the phone measures 164.15×75.35×8.40mm and weighs 185.5 grams. So you definitely don’t need to worry about batter
Price in India and Offers
For India, Vivo Y72 5G is priced at Rs. 20,990 for the single, 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The mobile phone is available in Prism Magic and Slate Grey colour options and is available for purchase starting today (Thursday, July 15) via Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, Bajaj EMI Store, and the Vivo India e-store, among other electronic stores like Croma
Starting offers include a Rs. 1,500 cashback through HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Kotak Bank credit card and EMI transactions, a one-time screen replacement at Rs. 999 for six months, and Jio benefits worth Rs. 10,000. There are also no-cost EMI options for up to 12 months.