Times Prime is a digital venture of the Times Group. It’s an annual subscription program that gives you access to a variety of privileges and rewards from well-known and sought businesses. When compared to other discount applications, the incentives are modest, but the quality of the offers is just amazing. You may get great deals and freebies on airline tickets, hotel reservations, online grocery, app subscriptions, shopping, and more.
Because Time Prime App is a new entrant in the market, you can get a variety of discounts on their monthly charge. In fact, the offers on Times Prime alone pay you back more than the subscription fee, so it is well worth the money. Times Prime is all about rewarding quality above quantity. In this blog, I will provide a comprehensive analysis of Times Prime Membership.
Also, read – 8 Horror comedy movies similar to Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
How Much Does Times Prime Subscription Cost?
Times Prime costs Rs 999 per year for an annual subscription. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial before purchasing a membership. Furthermore, there are numerous membership price discounts available to you. The following are some ongoing membership cost discounts:
- Referral: If a friend refers you to Time Prime, you will receive a flat discount. The referral discount was INR 400 when I acquired my membership. It fluctuates and is currently INR 200. You can get the discount by entering my referral code ‘TUSH9018’.
- Pay Zapp: PayZapp Card is an HDFC Bank-powered mobile wallet that allows you to make digital payments. Pay for a Time Prime subscription with the PayzApp and receive 30% cashback. This incentive, which is in the form of cashback, fluctuates between 30% and 100%.
- Times Card: If you pay using your HDFC Times credit card, you will receive a 30% immediate discount.
Advantages of Times Prime Membership
If you are a Times Prime member, you have free access to 20+ premium memberships.
- Gaana Plus: You get a one-year subscription to the Gaana Plus app, which allows you to download unlimited songs, enjoy an ad-free experience, and listen to HD music at 320 KBPS. Your subscription is valid for 5 devices. A Rs. 399 annual savings.
- OYO Wizard: This one-year subscription for Rs. 499 is ideal for persons who enjoy travelling or work in jobs that need travel. You will receive a 10% discount and the option of unlimited usage.
- ZEE5: This is the most recent addition to Times Prime memberships. You will receive a free 6-month ZEEE5 subscription worth Rs. 599. Smart streaming allows you to watch episodes and movies on any device or network.
- Dineout Gourmet Passport: This subscription is worth Rs. 799 and is provided free of charge to Times Prime members. Enjoy your favorite cuisines in the top restaurants and take advantage of complimentary dishes.
While there are a few more subscriptions listed below, the five listed above will save you more than Rs. 2300 per year.
Personally, I enjoy the Times Prime app, and identifying flaws is difficult. However, there are a few areas where they can improve:
- PayZApp’s cashback offer is constantly changing from 30% cashback to 100% cashback. You might keep waiting for a better deal and postpone purchasing the membership plan.
- The number of available options is rather restricted (but still worth it). I’d like to see more of these offers.
Finally, let us determine whether it is worthwhile to get a Times Prime Membership. Well, this is a fantastic subscription for most people. In fact, I saved money by utilizing this membership, and it is completely worth it.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.