As the year 2021 draws to a close, a number of smartphones are likely to be released in November. Firms like as Redmi, Poco, iQoo, Asus, and others will release smartphones in a variety of pricing ranges. So, users, get ready to experience some of the biggest releases of the month at incredible prices. We have listed the 5 Upcoming Smartphones that are worth buying.
Redmi Note 11
Xiaomi is well-known for releasing high-quality smartphones at incredibly low prices. Redmi Note 11 is first on the list of Upcoming Smartphones. The Redmi Note 11 is now slated to be released in India in November 2021.
The following are some of the Redmi Note 11’s best features:
- A 6.6-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2400p) screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- The MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G chipset will power it.
- It will have a 5000 mAh battery and support for 33W rapid charging.
- In terms of camera specification, it will include a 50MP primary lens as a shooter and a 13MP front-facing sensor.
iQOO 8 Professional
iQoo’s latest smartphone, the iQoo 8 Pro, which combines flagship-like capabilities at the price of a mid-range smartphone, is set to take the market by storm.
Some of the intriguing aspects are as follows:
- A 6.78-inch Amoled screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a quality of 1440 x 3200p.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ is the chipset, one of the quickest processors available, is slated to operate the iQoo 8 Pro.
- It will also have up to 12Gigabytes of Random-access memory and 512GB of inbuilt storage.
- The iQoo 8 Pro will include a rechargeable battery and compatibility for 120W rapid charging and 50W quick wireless fast charging.
- In terms of camera specs, it will include a 50MP triple rear camera setup and a 16MP front facing camera.
In the Indian market, Jio need no promotion. Jio is anticipated to debut its JioPhone Next in Nov 2021, after dominating the telecommunications business. The most important component of this smartphone is that it will be extremely affordable with top features, making it a feasible alternative for mid-range purchasers.
The following are some of the intriguing features of the Jio Phone Next:
- Only cost you around Rs 6,499 for 2GB and 32GB internal storage with EMI Options available.
- The chipset includes Qualcomm Snapdragon QM-215 processor which powers the Jio Phone Next.
- It will have a 5.45-inch (720x1440p) screen and would run Pragati OS, an Android – based designed for Indian buyers.
- In terms of camera specs, the smartphone will have a 13MP depth camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel selfie shotter on the front.
LAVA Agni 5g Smartphone
LAVA is another Indian firm that is dependable and produces excellent smartphones in India. While the initial release date was set for November 9, 2021, the all-new AGNI 5G handset is expected to arrive in India soon.
The LAVA Agni 5g has some incredible features, which include:
- A punch-hole display operating at 90Hz
- A 5,000mAh battery with an Android 11 operating system
- The LAVA Agni 5g will have 64MP triple rear camera setup and a Dimensity 810 SoC in regards of camera capabilities.
The Poco smartphones have been a great success in India for all the correct reasons. Their most recent offering, the Poco M4 Pro, is in the list of upcoming smartphones and set to hit the market in November 2021 and will be packed with impressive features.
According to some speculations, the Poco M4 Pro may also be driven by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 Cpu, which is fantastic for people looking to purchase a upcoming smartphones with great features without emptying their pockets.
The Poco M4 Pro has the following features:
- The Poco M4 Pro will come with a 6.5-inch Full hd+ resolution (1080 x 2400p) screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Poco M4 is be backed by a Mediatek Dimensity 810 CPU.
- It is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with quick charging capabilities.
- It will sport a triple-camera system at the rear with a 50MP main sensor and will operate on Android operating system 11 out of the package.