Samsung Galaxy F62 with 7,000mAh Battery Finally Launched in India: Offers, Price, Specifications

Date:

Samsung has launched another F-series mobile named Samsung Galaxy F62 in India through a Livestream. The company did launch the latest model – Galaxy F41 in F-series in October last year and was very well-liked by many Android lovers. The company is comparing its new Galaxy F62 with other company’s products like OnePlus Nord, Realme X3 SuperZoom, and the Realme X7 5G, and claiming that it stands out in front of these models at such a fair price.

Samsung Galaxy F62 launch offers, price in India

The pricing of the Samsung Galaxy F62 has been set to Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM 128GB ROM variant, and Rs. 25,999 for 8GB RAM 128GB ROM variant. Interested buyers can purchase this device on Flipkart and the Samsung India online store as well as Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and selected retail shops. The sale will begin on February 22 at 12 pm (noon).

It comes with offers like customers will be rewarded Rs. 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs. 7,000 for Jio customers. Another cashback offer ICICI bank cards and EMI has also been announced of worth Rs. 2,500.

There is another offer on this device that comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program under which customers can avail of the device by paying 70 percent of its price. After a year, customers do have an option either to return the device in order to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or keep the device by paying the rest 30 percent amount.

Specifications

The dimensions of this model are 163.9 X 76.3 X 9.5mm (6.45 X 3.00 X 0.37 in) and weighs 218 grams. This dual Nano-SIM technology runs on the Android 11 operating system with One UI 3.1. it comes with a 6.7 inches screen (86.7% screen-to-body ratio) with 1080 X 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (393 PPI density). It is powered with Exynos 9825 (7 nm) chipset and comes in two variants – 6GBRAM 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM 128GB ROM.

It has a quad rear camera that houses a 64MP camera (f/1.8 aperture), 12MP camera (f/2.2 aperture), 5MP camera (f/2.4 aperture), and another 5MP camera (f/2.4 aperture) for 4K@30fps, 1080@30fps video recording. It comprises a front camera of 32MP (f/2.0 aperture) for 4K@30fps, 1080@30fps video recording.

Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/A-GPS, and a 3.5mm jack. When it comes to sensors, then it is provided with a fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensor, and compass. Samsung Galaxy F62 has a non-removable Lithium-Polymer battery of 7000mAh that supports 25W fast charging that is touted to take less than two hours to fill the entire capacity.

Related articles

Samsung Galaxy M51: The 7000 mAh Mid Range Smartphone Killer Is Finally Here

Samsung Galaxy M51 is stealing the show in the mid-range mobile phone market and the reason is pretty...

Samsung Galaxy F41: Specifications, Features, Launch Date, Price and Availability

Samsung is coming up with another one of its mid-ranger beasts and with that, they also started a...

10 Best Samsung phones in India that are worth buying in 2022

Samsung is a leading smartphone brand in India and worldwide, and its Galaxy phones have always been preferred...

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G And OnePlus 9 RT, Which Smartphone Should You Buy? Checkout!

Are you thinking of buying a new phone? Well, if that is the case then there is a...

Samsung Big TV Days Offers on Premium Range of Smart TVs

During the 1950s, televisions became the primary medium for influencing people and a medium of enjoyment as children...

Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 Released In India, Check Specification Now

Samsung has released its fitness band, Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 just one month back in an event called...

Samsung Galaxy M31S Launched, Checkout Price and Specification

Korean smartphone giant Samsung has launched its latest Galaxy M31s for the Indian market. The new Galaxy M31s...

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Launched in India With Snapdragon 865

Finally, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has launched in India. Earlier, the device was said to launch...