Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings: Who Will Win Today Match in IPL 2023?
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings Today Match IPL 2023 Preview
Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab Kings will meet in the 53rd match of the TATA IPL 2023 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Punjab Kings have won 5 of their 10 matches and are seventh on the points table with 10 points and a net run rate of -0.472. Kolkata Knight Riders have won 4 of their 10 games and are 8th on the points table with 8 points and a net run rate of -0.103. Both teams have played 31 matches against each other, with Kolkata Knight Riders winning 20 matches and Punjab Kings winning 11.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings Today Match Information
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings, 53rd match, Indian Premier League.
Date & Time: 8th May, Monday, 7.30 P.M IST
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings Today Match Live Streaming
The live broadcast of the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings match can be watched on the Star Sports Channel and Jio Cinema App. The match will start at 7.30 P.M IST.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings Pitch Report Today Match
The Eden Gardens field in Kolkata has hosted 23 T20 matches in the last three years. In these matches, the average first innings score has been 176 runs. The surface is expected to be favourable for batting in the forthcoming game. Pacers have been most effective here, accounting for 67% of the wickets taken. Spinners, on the other hand, have only taken 33% of the wickets at this location in the last three years.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab KingsToday Match Playing XI IPL 2023 (Expected)
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (w), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana (c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy
Atharva Taide, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Prabhsimran Singh, Liam Livingstone, Shahrukh Khan, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Sam Curran, Rahul Chahar, Kagiso Rabada, Arshdeep Singh
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings Today Match Predicted Winner
Punjab Kings are the favourite to win the match.