Jio is all set to launch Jio Postpaid Plus available from 24th September. Jio Postpaid Plus service aims to provide “superior services across connectivity, entertainment, and experience.” It included various services to video streaming services and other Jio Apps, data extension, and benefits of international calling. The present Jio users will have to get a new sim to upgrade them to Jio Postpaid Plus however, the phone number will remain the same with no downtime. The regular Jio postpaid plan with Rs. 199 rental will continue to be offered.
Features of Jio Postpaid Plus
- Access to several OTT Subscriptions like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
- Access to Jio apps with over 650 live TV channels, video content, 5 crore songs, and more than 300 newspapers.
- 500GB data rollover and Wi-Fi calling in India and abroad.
- JioPostpaid Plus benefits to other family members by paying Rs. 250 on selected plans.
International Calling Benefits
Selected Jio Postpaid Plus plans include various international roaming benefits. Indian travelers going abroad will get in-flight connectivity. Users will also be able to make international calls in the US and UAE free of charge. Calling someone in India from outside the country, Jio Postpaid Plus users will be charged Rs. 1 with Wi-Fi calling on international roaming. Additionally, international calls (ISD) will start at 50 paise per minute.
Jio Postpaid Plus Plans
- Plans will range starting from Rs. 399 to Rs. 1,499. (All of these plans come with unlimited voice calling and SMS and subscriptions to the three content streaming services)
- The Rs. 399 plan will give 75GB data and 200GB data rollover.
- The Rs. 599 plan includes 100GB data, 200GB data rollover, and one additional SIM card with the Family Plan
- For Rs. 799 plan, you get 150GB data, 200GB data rollover, and two additional SIM cards with the Family Plan.
- Rs. 999 plan subscribers get 200GB data, 500GB data rollover, and three additional SIM cards with Family Plan.
- Lastly, Rs. 1,499 plan subscribers get 300GB data, 500GB data rollover, unlimited data and voice in the US and UAE, and other benefits.
How to Avail Jio Postpaid Plus
Postpaid users who want to join Jio Postpaid Plus will need to send ‘HI’ to 8850188501 on WhatsApp. They will then have to visit jio.com/postpaid or call 1800 88 99 88 99 to get their Jio Postpaid Plus SIM home-delivered. They can also visit the nearest Jio Store or Reliance Digital store to get the SIM. If they want to link their family members or friends to the Family Plan, they can do so through the MyJio app.
Current postpaid users will get home-delivered their new postpaid plus sim. There will be no downtime, also will get premium call center service.
Prepaid users will need to visit the jio.com/postpaid or a physical store to get the Jio Postpaid Plus SIM. In case prepaid users want to increase their credit limit, they can do so with a deposit that will be completely refundable.
The Jio PostPaid Plus service will roll out on this Thursday,24th September.