Aadhaar is a unique 12-digit identity number issued by the UIDAI on behalf of the Government of India. Aadhar number serves as proof of identity and address anywhere in India. But there have been lot of reports of Aadhaar complaints from last 1 year.
Hence, the Aadhar number serves as proof of identity and address anywhere in India. The process for Aadhaar enrollment of a resident of the country involves biometric (photograph, iris-scan, fingerprints) and demographic data of residents (residence address information).
If you’re facing trouble at the aadhaar enroll centres regarding your Aadhaar update or you have applied for Aadhaar but haven’t received the same, then you can file Aadhaar related complaints about the same on the official website of Aadhaar Card
Generally, most of the Aadhaar related services are available online. You can also make Aadhaar Card complaints online. Here is a step by step guide you can follow to file a complaint online
Here is how to file Aadhaar related complaints online
- Visit the official website of UIDAI- https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click “Grievances Redressal” under “About UIDAI”
- “File a complaint” under “UIDAI Contact Centre”- https://uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/grievance-handling.html.
- You will be redirected to the new page “File a Complaint” under which you have to enter all your personal details. This information includes- Name, Address, Contact Details, Enrolment Number and captcha code. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-complaint.
- Click on “Check Status” after filling all the details.
- Now you get redirected onto new page to know the status of your complaint.
Here is how to file Aadhaar related complaints through Aadhaar Centres
UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre for handling complaints related to Aadhaar Enrolment, updation of Aadhaar card and other services.
At the enrolment centre, the Enrolment Operator gives a printed acknowledgement slip to the resident after the enrolment process which contains the EID(Enrolment Number). By using the EID a resident can approach UIDAI Contact Centre on following channels.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.