Its been quite much of a time that we’ve all been trapped in our homes due to this Coronavirus pandemic. But on the other hand, the government and the public servants are out there doing the best they can to deal with the situation.
Yesterday, PM Narender Modi announced another great scheme for the relief of those who were affected. He initiated an emergency fund named as PM-CARE FUND, which stands for PM’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations.
The fund would be used for dealing with the pandemic at hand and also for any upcoming disasters that we might come across. The source money for the fund will be donated by the general public, from inside and outside the country.
If you’re the someone who always wanted to help the country in any way possible then this is your chance. Find below the method to donate towards PM-CARE Fund and help the country through these tough times.
The PM-CARES Fund accepts micro-donations too. It will strengthen disaster management capacities and encourage research on protecting citizens.
Let us leave no stone unturned to make India healthier and more prosperous for our future generations. pic.twitter.com/BVm7q19R52
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 28, 2020
Follow these steps to make a donation in the PM-Care scheme:
- Visit this website.
- Search and Click on ‘Click Here For Donation Details’.
- Either use the QR code generated or click on ‘Click Here For Online Donation’.
- Check the box and ‘proceed’.
- Select ‘Donation’ in the payment category drop-down. The form appears and needs to be filled. Click Submit once filled.
- Confirm your details on the Confirmation screen.
- A list of payment options appears. Pick the one that’s suitable to you and ‘Click Here’ at the relevant option.
- Complete your payment. You will be redirected to the invoice page after you are done.
If you don’t want to visit the website or it’s not working properly then there are other alternative methods as well:
Name of the Account: PM CARES
Account Number : 2121PM20202
IFSC Code: SBIN0000691
SWIFT Code : SBININBB104
Name of Bank & Branch: State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch
UPI ID: pmcares@sbi
Also Read- India’s Successful measures against Covid 19
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.