Aadhar is a twelve-digit unique number by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to Indian citizens. To be eligible for an Aadhar card, you must pass a series of tests and have your data validated. When you register for your card, these checks will be performed. It is free to apply for an Aadhaar card online. The following are the procedures you must take to successfully apply for Aadhar card Online and receive your 12-digit number and card:
The first step is to gather all of the necessary documentation for Aadhaar registration.
These contain any supported proof of identification, address, place of birth, and connection with the head of the household. Once you have all of your paperwork in order.
you may go to the official UIDAI website and download the enrolment form, which is available online, and fill it out according to the guidelines.
Find an Enrollment Center and Schedule an Appointment
The next step is to look for an enrolment center nearby to your home. Once you’ve found the center, make an appointment online. You must be available at the center on the day of the scheduled appointment with the enrolment document and the credentials listed above.
Once your paperwork has been accepted, your biometric information, such as iris scanning and fingerprints, will be taken at the enrolment office, along with a photo. Once the information has been gathered
you will be sent an acceptance sheet. This is accompanied by a 14-digit enrollment number. This is your reference number for checking the status of your application status of the Aadhar card online.
Verify Your E-Aadhaar Status and save Your Aadhaar Card online
After a fortnight, go to the UIDAI portal and enter your enrolment number. You will then be requested to enter a Time Password (OTP). The OTP will be sent to the mobile number you entered during the application process. When you enter the OTP, you will be informed if your Aadhaar number is being processed or produced.
How to Modify Address on your Aadhaar Card online?
- By accessing the UIDAI website, you can make changes to or modify your Aadhaar card.
- You will obtain an OTP on your registered number after inputting your Aadhaar number. To move to the next screen, enter the OTP and select the address choice.
- Click the Modify button to change the address. You will subsequently be required to present self-attested documentation verification of your new address. Complete this process carefully and properly before clicking the Proceed button again.
- Following this submission, you will be assigned an Update Request Number (URN).
- You can use this URN to keep a record of the application’s progress. Alternatively, you can bring the documentary verification and your current Aadhaar card to your closest Aadhaar Fixed Enrolment Centre.
- Fill out the Aadhaar Identify And rectify it and make the necessary changes. You must pay Rs.25 for each edit or modification.
- You would also need to visit your local Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Centre to change or alter your registration number. To finish the process, bring your Aadhaar card with you.
- If you need assistance or have questions about Aadhaar, call the toll-free number 1947 or send an email to email@example.com.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.