The NEET 2021 initial application has been split into two groups this year. Before the NEET 2021 results are released, candidates must complete the second set of data.
On September 12, 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) completed the NEET UG exam. The NEET phase 2 registration data will be made available on the NTA’s main site soon. After the release, the NEET Phase 2 registration URL will be published here. The administration has not yet announced the NEET phase 2 registration dates for 2021. According to NTA’s newest news today, the NEET 2021 solution key by NTA pdf download link will be accessible here shortly.
Candidates seeking admission to medical institutions or institutes must complete both rounds of the NEET registration process. The first phase registration was done prior to the NEET exam, while the second phase registration has to be accomplished prior to the results declaration.
NEET Solution Key 2021
The deadline of the NEET 2021 result has not yet been declared. However, before publishing the NEET 2021 results, the Medical Entrance Exam Governing Body National Testing Agency (NTA) will disclose the NEET 2021 solution key. NTA will also enable the students to file complaints to the NEET solution key. The NEET-UG results will be announced after evaluating the objections to the answer sheet, and the final solution key will also be published.
How to register for NEET UG 2021 Phase 2?
- The original NEET UG 2021 solution key will be published on the NEET website at neet.nta.nic.in.
- The date of the NEET UG result is yet to be notified by the NTA.
- If a NEET-UG candidate fails to fulfill all registration phases, his candidature will be terminated, and the NEET UG result will not be released.
- Students who pass the NEET 2021 cut-off criteria will be qualified to enroll in the counselling session.
- The NEET UG 2021 percent is dependent on the top NEET All India Common Merit List results.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.