If you’re someone who gets into trouble every time for not having a physical aadhaar card, then what you can do is download it right away in under a couple of minutes.
Now, we’re not flaunting any hidden trick, and the official shortcut method is provided by aadhaar governing body UIDAI using their Twitter account.
They have taken to Twitter to share the link where you can directly download your aadhaar card. With that, they have added new capabilities such as downloading a regular or masked aadhaar card.
You must be asking what a masked aadhaar card is? Well! It’s your same old aadhaar card, but the first 08 digits of your aadhaar number will be hidden, leaving only the last four visible to anyone that gets hold of your aadhaar.
At this point, you must be wanting to know the method that is required to get your aadhaar card instantly under minutes. So, here’s the technique for the same:
- Go to the link: eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- You will be redirected to the UIDAI’s aadhaar download portal.
- You will have to enter your 12 digit aadhaar number now and click submit.
- At this point, you must be required to clear a captcha test or anything similar to make sure that you’re not automating this to attack the website in any way.
- Moving on, you’ll be given two choices of aadhaar, which is to either download normal aadhaar or download masked aadhaar.
- Choose the type of aadhaar that you require and proceed with that.
- At this point, you’ll be required to enter OTP, which will be forwarded to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, click on submit, and there you go; after a couple of seconds of processing, your aadhaar will be displayed on your download bar.
So, do you find this trick from UIDAI of any help, or you’re the one who keeps a physical aadhaar at all times? Do tell us in the comments.