Amid the pandemic, not only did the human race face difficulties on the physical and mental level, but they surely did on the technical level also. A new report has now come out which suggests that new malware has been found in 21 dangerous apps that have been downloaded by thousand of android phone users
These apps include QR code scanning apps, gaming apps, camera filters, and GPS location-based apps. In fact, many of these were still on the Google Play Store while we were writing this post. We have curated our list on top apps which could drain your battery faster, share valuable information, or cause a security breach.
So, here are the top 21 “dangerous” apps that you should uninstall from your android phones to keep it safe and secure in 2020.
- GPS Route Finder & Transit: Maps Navigation Live
- Pedometer Step Counter – Fitness Tracker
- QR Code Reader
- OK Google Voice Commands (Guide)
- Social Sciences – School Curriculum. State Uniform Examinations, Basic State Examinations
- Cover art IRCTC Train PNR Status, NTES Rail Running Status
- Super Selfie
- Pixel Blur
- Super Cleaner
- Rocket Cleaner and Rocket Cleaner Lite
- File Manager Pro – Manager SDCard/Explorer
- Backgrounds 4K HD
- Today Weather Radar
- Transfer Data Smart
- Wallpapers 4K, Backgrounds HD
- Lens Flares
- Age Face
- Secure VPN
- VMOWO City: Speed Racing 3D
Also read- Best non-Chinese phones in India you can buy in 2020
We hope to have covered all the necessary apps. These apps are advised not to be kept away from downloading, either from the Google Play Store or a third-party source into your phone. We also urge you to install a verified antivirus app for the total security of your smartphone.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.