Citizens above 18 years of age can now register themselves for the next phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive and registration for same will start today on the Umang app and the Arogya Setu app at 4 pm. Cowin platform is also available to register yourself for the vaccination drive.
Eligible citizens can register and book their slots on the Cowin online portal or through the Arogya Setu app. And it is highly recommendable to download and install the Arogya Setu app that was launched last year.
Until now, citizens above the age of 45 years, healthcare, and frontline warriors were eligible for the vaccination drive, but now, all the adults will be eligible to get the vaccination from May 1 onwards.
All you need to know about the vaccine registration process
When will the registration begin?
The next phase of the vaccination drive will begin on April 28, 2021.
Where to register yourself?
Those eligible for the vaccination can register online and book their slot through the Cowin portal. In order to register yourself, please visit – https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home.
How to register?
- In order to register yourself, you will be asked to share some of your basic information like your photo or identification card.
- A mobile number is necessary for registration.
- From one number, one can register 4 people, but all four will need their own photo identification card.
- If the Aadhaar card is used as an identification document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- After the registration is done, one can schedule his vaccination appointment at a center according to his choice from May 1 onwards.
- If a person wishes to register himself/herself through the Arogya Setu app then he/she has to open the application first and click on to CoWin tab that is visible on the home screen.
- Select ‘vaccination registration’ followed by entering the mobile number, and then enter the OTP.
- After verifying, you will be directed to the registration page.
- On the day of the appointment, do not forget to carry the appointment slip with you and the photo you used at the time of booking.
What documents will be required for the vaccine registration of eligible citizens?
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Passbook issued by bank/post office
- Pension document
- Voter ID card
- Official ID cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Identity cards of Central Govt./State Govt./Public Limited Company employees
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
How will you be informed after making the registration?
The beneficiary will receive an SMS on his/her registered mobile number about the due date, place, and time of vaccination.
According to the recent reports, more than one crore doses are currently available with the states and Union Territories and additional 80 lakh doses will be received by them in the next three days.
If we go according to the stats, then Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Gujarat have plenty of vaccination doses at present.
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.