Amazon will bring the annual Amazon Prime Day Sale and will be conducting it from 6-7 August, midnight 11:59 p.m. The company is bringing a tonne of new and exciting offers that will be made available to the Amazon Prime members.
According to Akshay Sahi, Prime India’s head, the company is aiming to bring 4 crore products this year. With a vast library of offers and new products, added with heavy discounts, the company will be exercising the discount fest with great interest.
Amazon Prime Day is a limited sale offer period that allows Prime Members to buy new products. The company hosts one-day and two-day deliveries for its consumers along with early access to deals, music, and video streaming.
Amazon’s monthly Prime subscriptions in India is priced at Rs 129. The annual subscription charge is Rs 999.
To help you out, here are the top highlights in the Amazon Prime Day Sale which you should look out for.
- OnePlus Nord 8GB/128GB Blue Marble & Gray Onyx at Rs 27,999 and 12GB/256GB Gray Onyx model at Rs 29,999.
- Discount on Xiaomi smartphones including Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 & Redmi Note 9 Pro Max on flash sale. The Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro will go on sale for Rs 11,999 and 13,999 respectively.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s will starts at Rs 19,499 for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage variant and Rs 21,499 for the 8GB RAM/128GB storage variant. The device features a hole-punch display and a 64MP quad rear camera setup.
- Honor recently launched its Honor 9X flagship smartphone. The phone features a 48MP triple camera setup on the back and a 4,000mAh battery. It will go on sale today, priced at Rs 15,490.
- OnePlus 8/8 Pro is a highly recommended segment in the smartphone industry. The OnePlus 8 will be made available at Rs 41,999 and OnePlus 8 Pro will be made available starting at Rs 54,999, both with a no-cost EMI of 9 months.
- Apple iPhone 11, which is the latest edition of the iPhone series is priced at a special price of Rs 59,900 on the sale.
- OnePlus 7T/7T Pro, a year old phone but with strong interest among the fans. The OnePlus 7T will go on sale at Rs 35,999 with an exchange discount of Rs 2,000. The OnePlus 7T Pro will be made available at Rs 43,999 with an exchange bonus of Rs 3,000.
Buyers will also be able to avail discounts on Electronics during the Prime Day sale:
- Mobile accessories starting ₹99
- Up to 60% off on Speakers
- Fitness trackers starting ₹999
- Up to ₹30,000 on Laptops
- Up to 70% off on Power banks, earphones, and other mobiles accessories
- Up to 60% off on electronics and accessories
- Up to 70% off on Cameras & accessories
- Up to 70% off on Headphones
- Up to 60% off on Smartwatches
- Up to 40% off on Tablets and Gaming accessories
Follow Flickonclick to get all the latest updates on technology, entertainment, offers, lifestyle, talent and fitness.